Med's Done....
Jan 2010
Passport Req..
Apr 2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 2010
LANDED..........
25-11-2010
Question: I have applied under 4/6, Will 3/5 implementation affect me?
Answer: If your application status is "In process" or beyond, congratulations! You beat the thanksgiving traffic! For you, the average processing time will remain 12 months.:):):)

Question: I have applied under 4/6 and received AOR, Will 3/5 implementation affect me?
Answer: Good news, you application has moved beyond the Sydney Mail room, congratulations! You beat the thanksgiving traffic too! For you, the average processing time will most probably remain 12 months.:):)

Question: I have applied under 4/6 but have not received AOR, Will 3/5 implementation affect me?
Answer: Most probably not, you application is on it's way to someone's desk at Sydney, have a great thanksgiving!:)

Question: I am eligible under 4/6 but yet to apply, should send my application before 10/11?
Answer: If you have 15 days of buffer, thanksgiving can wait, use the long weekend to prepare the application and send it first thing on 10/10 by express post!

Question: I am eligible under 4/6 but not much of buffer, should send my application before 10/11?
Answer: You are going to get a lot of free buffer come 10/11, enjoy the thanks giving without giving a thought to CIC/IRCC!

Question: I am a Pure PR(No Pre PR credit) and I am planning to apply after 10/11, what is in for me?
Answer: You can apply for citizenship, which itself is a big step! Your application will not get any priority treatment, You are going to get in line with all comers!

Question: I am planning to send my application before 10/11, but not yet started, how long will it take to prepare an application?
Answer: 8 Hours

Last edited: