+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Public Highschool reccommendation in Toronto

Jenny_1975

Jun 20, 2017
hi there

We are coming from Perth, Western Australian in a couple of months time as my partner got offered a job to work in Toronto, Canada, My daughter is currently in Year 9 and ending in December so l was just wondering if what's the best high school in the area and if she is going to be year 9 to enroll or Year 10? also, preferably a very good public school as I cant afford to pay a private school, and how much is the fee? if anyone knows?
Does anyone here have any experience like this? and what the process is? I was just thinking of leaving it till we get there & suss out which school but I thought would be lovely to hear others opinion & advice.
thank you
Jenny

Sandeeprai18

Jun 21, 2017
I completed my 12th grade in 2014 and it was the last year of my bachelors degree(2017). I have received my acceptance letter from my proposed institution(Brampton flight centre) and now I'm waiting for visa approval,so do I have to give my marksheets of my bachelors degree because few semester results are yet to be declared so can't I show my 12th grade certificate as most recent diploma/degree for visa approval