+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD application- returned: incomplete application.

Minky.J

Jun 22, 2017
Hi,
I submitted the PRTD application yesterday( Nov 2). I have a return flight booked for Dec 11, so applied it with urgent.
The thing is, only in about couple hours of submission, it says “incomplete application” and the view button under action is greyed out.

After researching a bit, I realized I should have made my file size for proof of residency small enough to upload it in one file..
Instead, I uploaded one file under proof of residency and the other under “ other” and attached a letter of explanation.

So, my question is,
Could that “ incomplete application” I see on my PR portal account a glitch or actually true and they’ll return my application for the mistake I made on uploading a file?
What can I do now to get PRTD in time before my return flight?
Should I submit a downsized file through webform to fix the mistake?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I submitted the PRTD application yesterday( Nov 2). I have a return flight booked for Dec 11, so applied it with urgent.
The thing is, only in about couple hours of submission, it says “incomplete application” and the view button under action is greyed out.

After researching a bit, I realized I should have made my file size for proof of residency small enough to upload it in one file..
Instead, I uploaded one file under proof of residency and the other under “ other” and attached a letter of explanation.

So, my question is,
Could that “ incomplete application” I see on my PR portal account a glitch or actually true and they’ll return my application for the mistake I made on uploading a file?
What can I do now to get PRTD in time before my return flight?
Should I submit a downsized file through webform to fix the mistake?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!
Can you not send another application with two proof of residency uploaded? Or send a paper application instead?