+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of residency for Quebec medical insurance renewal

Adrielle

Jan 1, 2015
Anyone here in Quebec has renewed Quebec medical insurance for parents? One of required documents is bank statements. My old parents live with me and they only have bank statements which show approximatively ten transactions by month. Is that enough to show the proof of residency to renew their medical insurance card? Anyone has experience with the insurance renewal for parents? Thank a lot.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Anyone here in Quebec has renewed Quebec medical insurance for parents? One of required documents is bank statements. My old parents live with me and they only have bank statements which show approximatively ten transactions by month. Is that enough to show the proof of residency to renew their medical insurance card? Anyone has experience with the insurance renewal for parents? Thank a lot.
Yes should be enough.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Take a look:
http://www.ramq.gouv.qc.ca/en/citizens/health-insurance/registration/Pages/proof-residence.aspx