+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PROOF OF FUND ADVICE NEEDED PLS!

Davemide

Apr 13, 2019
Hi everyone,

We (Me, my wife and a little girl) have just received LAA from Manitoba, having a score of 563. We are excited about this news as we have been gathering documents that we might need over the past few months. We are not living in our native country at the moment. However, I have some questions and it's regarding PROOF OF FUND:

1. I want to submit my statement of account from my original country, not the one I presently reside ( is this possible)?

2. I have only opened this stated account (refer to 1) in December: 4 months. I haven't had many transactions in this said account so, no big fund in it, is this okay?

3. We have recently sold our house property and we have documents backing up this sale. Can I still use this account to show my POF with about 22000$ USD in it now though the money has recently been transferred? Is this acceptable/Valid?

Please advise!

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

We (Me, my wife and a little girl) have just received LAA from Manitoba, having a score of 563. We are excited about this news as we have been gathering documents that we might need over the past few months. We are not living in our native country at the moment. However, I have some questions and it's regarding PROOF OF FUND:

1. I want to submit my statement of account from my original country, not the one I presently reside ( is this possible)?

2. I have only opened this stated account (refer to 1) in December: 4 months. I haven't had many transactions in this said account so, no big fund in it, is this okay?

3. We have recently sold our house property and we have documents backing up this sale. Can I still use this account to show my POF with about 22000$ USD in it now though the money has recently been transferred? Is this acceptable/Valid?

Please advise!
The answer to your questions is yes. Since it's a new account with a lump sum deposit, simply attach the documents from the sale of your property. You'll be absolutely fine, this is exactly what we did.