+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Citizenship Application Status

emilyswimmily

Jul 7, 2018
My application for Proof of Citizenship has been received and acknowledged and I have my UCI. The current status is listed as "Application Received." Does this mean that it has been deemed "complete" and will eventually progress to being processed, or is it still possible that they could send it back?

I prepared it myself and worked meticulously to make it correct and complete, so it would be nice to know when I can consider it good!

What are the steps of the process after "Application Received"?

Client Application Status: Application Received

1. We received your application for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship) on July 24, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 15, 2018.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
My application for Proof of Citizenship has been received and acknowledged and I have my UCI. The current status is listed as "Application Received." Does this mean that it has been deemed "complete" and will eventually progress to being processed, or is it still possible that they could send it back?

I prepared it myself and worked meticulously to make it correct and complete, so it would be nice to know when I can consider it good!

What are the steps of the process after "Application Received"?

Client Application Status: Application Received

1. We received your application for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship) on July 24, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 15, 2018.
Line #2 on your eCAS states that you've been sent an AOR. AORs are sent 'only' after the application package has been scrutinized to be correct and complete. So yes, you're good as of now ~ and your application is under processing.