+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing Time after Passport Submission (PPR) Istanbul

JayAsh86

Mar 4, 2024
I have already received the PPR and wonder how long it will take to process the visa after my passport is submitted to Istanbul VAC. I am not a resident of Turkiye and am allowed to stay for up to 30 days only (Turkiye visa condition).
Is it worth taking a risk?

Peter 23

Jun 19, 2023
I have already received the PPR and wonder how long it will take to process the visa after my passport is submitted to Istanbul VAC. I am not a resident of Turkiye and am allowed to stay for up to 30 days only (Turkiye visa condition).
Is it worth taking a risk?

Congratulation bro, what is your nationality, and how long it takes to approve your visa application? Is not a problem go to turkey immigration before your time up and explain to them your situation ok good luck

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
usually visa stamping should not take more than a week.
But better to be safe and apply from a country where you are sure that you get the visa stamped within the days you are allowed stay.

What if your passport get stuck with the embassy and VFS and your turkish visa is expired, you will end up being illegal in Turkey and face issues now and face issues coming to turkey again.

Reactions: JayAsh86