+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

process time

Kenny Bui

Feb 19, 2017
Hi !

Help me about process time. How long they will process ? pls let me know

My status is:

"Application status -> we received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility -> we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results -> you passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents -> We need addtional documents to process your application. Check your message below for details.
Interview -> You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check -> We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision -> Your application is in process. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. "

Thanks and nice day.

asingh3

Nov 20, 2016
I also see almost similar status in my application. I checked their website, which says they take 6 months of time to process the application.
Hope this helps.

azeemq

Oct 10, 2016
I submitted my application today. I did not see any estimated process time on the website itself. 6 months seems to be the average...

doctor_kale

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Hi Kenny,

The average processing time is 3-4 months provided your application does not have much issues including medical and POF! Maximum is 6 months! Go on myimmitracker to see how are you fairing in comparison with others.

cheers

Dr_K

Kenny Bui said:
Hi !

My status is:

"Application status -> we received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility -> we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents -> We need addtional documents to process your application. Check your message below for details.
Interview -> You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check -> We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision -> Your application is in process. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. "

Thanks and nice day.

Ihor Vorona

Apr 10, 2017
Canada
The whole immigration process takes approximately 12 months. The provincial stage takes nearly 2-4 months in general, and then the federal stage from 4 to 6 months. These timelines can depend on different factors. For example, from the time of processing of the documents in the immigration office, the posts' terms of operations, and others.

Kenny Bui

Feb 19, 2017
Update my application, as below:

Online service
Permanent Residence:
1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 27, 2016.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 24, 2016.
3. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 20, 2016.
4. We started processing your application on May 24, 2016.
5. We sent you correspondence on July 21, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
6. Medical results have been received.

And status of my application (update on March 01 2017):

Application status -> we received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Final decision -> Your application is in process. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Now, I'm still waiting update from them.
Pls let me know next steps and how long they will process.

Thank so much.

sadeb

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
08-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2017
LANDED..........
16-07-2017
Hi !

My status is:

Thanks and nice day.
Hi what was the out of your application? Or are u still waiting..?

Sep 19, 2017
Hi! I have kept my file from India. My AOR is 29th april. Medical cleared on 20th June. And background check in process since 23rd august. Still waiting for passport submission. Present status showing application in progess.
This waiting is now killing me. Testing my patience. Can anyone help me to know how much I will have to wait.?? If I want to contact CIC for asking my update, where I need to call.? What's the number.? Kindly guide.