+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Process for Visa Stamping once work permit extension is approved

msvijay25

Nov 14, 2017
Hi All,
Currently, I am in Canada and my work permit is recently approved and has received the new work permit copy. Now I will have to apply my for visa stamping, all I need to know is the process to apply and document checklist. Would someone be able to help on this?

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Same process as you applied for your work permit online.

Documents:
Passport
WorkPermit
Digital Photo

varkeyjacob

Oct 26, 2017
Hi,
I submitted my passport to Ontario office for visa stamping and it's been 3 weeks. How long will it take them to complete the process and return my passport?
I am in need for my passport next week. Is there any way I could speed up the process or get my passport back?

pmz85

Jul 19, 2018
Hi everybody, have a question;

I graduated a couple of months ago and the student visa I had in my passport is expired. ( Actually, I renewed my passport recently but overall the student visa is expired). I got my Post Graduate Work Permit and am working here in Canada.
Just in case I might leave and come back, wanted to know how I can get the new work visa stamped in my passport. Should I apply for that?!

I would greatly appreciate if you can help me with that.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hi everybody, have a question;

I graduated a couple of months ago and the student visa I had in my passport is expired. ( Actually, I renewed my passport recently but overall the student visa is expired). I got my Post Graduate Work Permit and am working here in Canada.
Just in case I might leave and come back, wanted to know how I can get the new work visa stamped in my passport. Should I apply for that?!

I would greatly appreciate if you can help me with that.
Just apply for a TRV - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/apply-new-temporary-resident-visa-within-canada.html

You can apply from Canada since you have a valid work permit.

pmz85

Jul 19, 2018
Dear friends,

Have a question...

I got an offer (full-time) from a Canadian bank and working as a Financial Services Representative for a couple months. The job is in the NOC B, but I'm not sure that CIC considers this offer as a valid one and gives me any points for Express Entry or not?!

would appreciate if you kindly let me know about that.:(

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Dear friends,

Have a question...

I got an offer (full-time) from a Canadian bank and working as a Financial Services Representative for a couple months. The job is in the NOC B, but I'm not sure that CIC considers this offer as a valid one and gives me any points for Express Entry or not?!

would appreciate if you kindly let me know about that.:(
No. The employer needs an LMIA.

Reactions: pmz85

roshinimeena

Feb 9, 2024
My visa extension got approved. But I am going to India next week. And I will give my passport to my husband during his return to Canada. Is it possible to do the passport stamping for me if I am not in Canada