+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedure fairness work experience express entry

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Thanks Taran. Another question: I am trying to answer why the company had a residential address for the mailing address before but I could not find an easy answer that would not make the officer not happy.

We already ordered the registry of joint stock document online when the address change happened and I plan to mention that we have no experience in this area but when doing some research online, it is not uncommon to use a residential address for an LTD company and put this link for further information:

http://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/siTe/cd-dgc.nsf/eng/cs07025.html
Sorry for the late reply. But you can mention things like explaining about the bussiness itself and the clients the bussiness is handling , can explain as well the duration it has been there, it has been given licence to operate at that site by head office and similar things.

hellovn

Jul 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry for the late reply. But you can mention things like explaining about the bussiness itself and the clients the bussiness is handling , can explain as well the duration it has been there, it has been given licence to operate at that site by head office and similar things.
Thank you. Just an update that my brother just receives a confirmation that his application has been approved. Thank you very much for your help.