+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsership Group Of Five in Uganda Kampala

Nero123

Mar 7, 2024
i contacted the consulate a week ago and they sent me an email to do the second medicals yesterday but when to the IOM and showed them the email they said to leave my number and they will contact me. These people are so busy nowadays.

Adrash

Mar 3, 2021
i contacted the consulate a week ago andthey sent me an email to do the second medicals yesterday but when to the IOM and showed them the email they said to leave my number and they will contact me. These people are so busy nowadays.
Yeah there is a Somalian girl she really help don’t worry she is going to call you in 2 weeks

Nero123

Mar 7, 2024
Can your share your timeline like when you apply and when you receive uci number and interview and medical?
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 2, 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on January 22, 2021.
  3. Interview on June 2022
  4. We sent you medical instructions on December 7, 2022. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you medical instructions on April 15, 2024. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

madrid47

Feb 22, 2024
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 2, 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on January 22, 2021.
  3. Interview on June 2022
  4. We sent you medical instructions on December 7, 2022. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you medical instructions on April 15, 2024. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
How many times did your medical expire? Did you do another medical on 2023??