+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Preparing Application, HELP please... Thanks

learner1

Mar 16, 2010
Hello,

Reapplying, first application was refused. Please help me to resolve following confusion.

1- I have double Nationality, but my other passport has been expired since 2009, I am not using that since 4 years as well, have no easy way to renew it. Previously I mentioned as it was valid, now in new application, should me again mention about that Passport even though its expired and I must putt expired dates ??

2- I was denied "TRV- Tourist Visa" during PR process which end by PR denial as well. How should I answer the following questions:-

* Previously sought refugee status in Canada,or applied for Canadian immigrant or permanent resident visa or visitor or temporary resident visa. YES/NO

* been refused refugee status in, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa or visitor or temporary
resident visa to, Canada or any other country, or have been refused a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) to Quebec? YES/NO

*been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other country? YES/NO

In "Details" box, what should I write ,

MY TRV was rejected because my PR was under process? or TRV was rejected because IO was not satisfied?

MY PR was rejected due to lake of points or due to IO was not satisfy that I am able to establish economically in Canada?

Thanks for your time.