+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pregnancy after ITA

Avnish07

Nov 20, 2018
Hi...

Can you please tell me your timelines? I am in the same situation as yours. I've received ITA & applied in Jan'19. My wife's due date in somewhere in June end.. How much time do they give to complete all formalities including newborn passport, medicals & X-ray?

We were in the same situation as you and we found out my wife was pregnant right after ITA.

Your CIC approved clinic/doctor will give the esheet as mentioned above which will show the X-ray as pending which is totally fine and acceptable by cic.

We actually went through a consultant so I believe he submitted a letter of explanation stating my wife was pregnant. I am almost sure this letter was supported by an official letter issued by my wife’s gynecologist confirming the pregnancy with an actual blood test report.

They will surely put your application on hold until after delivery. You will however somewhere during the course of pregnancy receive a letter from them giving a deadline asking for the newborns passport, birth certificate, medicals and your wife’s X-ray to be submitted post delivery. This deadline will most likely be about a month after the delivery. There will also be two forms they will ask you to submit along with the above mentioned docs.

I am not sure about your last query.

Avnish07

Nov 20, 2018
We were in the same situation as you and we found out my wife was pregnant right after ITA.

Your CIC approved clinic/doctor will give the esheet as mentioned above which will show the X-ray as pending which is totally fine and acceptable by cic.

We actually went through a consultant so I believe he submitted a letter of explanation stating my wife was pregnant. I am almost sure this letter was supported by an official letter issued by my wife’s gynecologist confirming the pregnancy with an actual blood test report.

They will surely put your application on hold until after delivery. You will however somewhere during the course of pregnancy receive a letter from them giving a deadline asking for the newborns passport, birth certificate, medicals and your wife’s X-ray to be submitted post delivery. This deadline will most likely be about a month after the delivery. There will also be two forms they will ask you to submit along with the above mentioned docs.

I am not sure about your last query.
Hey, could you let me know how much time did cic take to offer passport request once you submitted passport nd medical for your baby??