10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
it could take 6-7 weeks to get the FBI Clearance.
I hope CIC gave you that time.

Ani2009

Dec 3, 2009
jnathan said:
it could take 6-7 weeks to get the FBI Clearance.
I hope CIC gave you that time.
CIC asked us to submit the FBI clearance by May 20, we have sent the application for FBI clearance today, with a letter to expedite..Just hoping for the best.

Ank

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear friends

1of pre june applicant (NDVO) got medical 2 days back

good news.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medical-by-email-i-need-help-to-do-it-within-30-days-t100033.0.html

ayoubachraf

Mar 24, 2012
We received your application for permanent residence on December 22, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 19, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on February 24, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 7, 2012.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

what does it means ,bcz until date i Didn't received any letter from london office .

carefore

Jan 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2009
Doc's Request.
December, 2009
AOR Received.
March, 2010
Med's Request
28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
26-Apr-2012, newborn July-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 - 22-10-2012, PPR-2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
ayoubachraf said:
please anybody can help me about my case ?
Wait for official letter from VO. BTW how long your status was inprocess with date before DM.

Amri24

Star Member
Aug 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Feb 2010
File Transfer...
30th March 2010
Med's Request
16th June 2012
Med's Done....
5th july 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16th June 2012
Ank said:
dear friends

1of pre june applicant (NDVO) got medical 2 days back

good news.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medical-by-email-i-need-help-to-do-it-within-30-days-t100033.0.html
Can you give us more info about it.??

Ank

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayoubachraf said:
We received your application for permanent residence on December 22, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 19, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on February 24, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 7, 2012.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

what does it means ,bcz until date i Didn't received any letter from london office .
sorry to hear that

its a case of refusal ..

wait for official communication.. which ll tell u the accurate reason

ank

sor

chintu007

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2011
Med's Request
05-03-2012
Med's Done....
30-03-2012 - Medical done and submitted to NDVO
Passport Req..
05-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
I received Medical Report Section A: copy 2 (photocopy) of 1017 Form after meeting with DMP along with Receipt from DMP, Lab test and X-ray.

There is 3 checkbox items to check from but non of those are check on mine. Does it suppose to be checked on checkbox A while we send this form along with our PPR and other documents? or is it suppose to be empty as is coz when DMP gave me, report hasn't been done. Please let me know. I am bit confuse here. Do we include the receipt as well ?

A.
B.
C.

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BREAKING NEWS - Canadian Government Slashes Backlog....

Full Story - http://www.cicnews.com/2012/03/canadian-government-slashes-backlog-031472.html

I have no words to express our solidarity towards all the pre-27/Feb/2008 applicants who have been eagerly waiting since years for a +ve outcome. The kind of agony they go through on hearing this news and the devastating effect it has on their future dreams and plans can only be felt but not expressed. In spite of such a long wait, all the hopes to see a +ve result in the end has been dashed with a single stroke by the learned minister. This is gross injustice by the Canadian govt. Total negligence on their part in accepting lakhs and lakhs of applications more than required and then putting everyone in a dilemma.

My sincere wish for all the effected applicants that God be with them in these bad times and help them in overcoming this situation +vely by opening up new and alternative avenues.

Regards,
-RSK.

GoCunnaeda

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-May-2010
AOR Received.
IP Since 22 Feb 2012
Med's Request
08-Nov-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
On the way.
LANDED..........
Many times in my dreams :-)
andamanhunk said:

Full Story - http://www.cicnews.com/2012/03/canadian-government-slashes-backlog-031472.html

I have no words to express our solidarity towards all the pre-27/Feb/2008 applicants who have been eagerly waiting since years for a +ve outcome. The kind of agony they go through on hearing this news and the devastating effect it has on their future dreams and plans can only be felt but not expressed. In spite of such a long wait, all the hopes to see a +ve result in the end has been dashed with a single stroke by the learned minister. This is gross injustice by the Canadian govt. Total negligence on their part in accepting lakhs and lakhs of applications more than required and then putting everyone in a dilemma.

My sincere wish for all the effected applicants that God be with them in these bad times and help them in overcoming this situation +vely by opening up new and alternative avenues.

Regards,
-RSK.

I am in sync with you my friend. It must be very disappointing for all the pre 2008 applicants. Hope they get a better future than they would have gotten in Canada!