VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
did you ask them for this Info or did they send it to you on their own

jay10 said:
All

FYI...............

My ecas status has been In Process since October 2011 with RBVO message. However, today 29-03-12 i received a letter from the London office confirming that my application...I quote.... "has been reviewed by an officer and found to be eligible for further processing. We anticipate to being able to advise you of the next processing steps in 6 to 12 month's time".

It went further and said...I quote..." please note that your application is still subject to admissibility checks and verifications that are deemed necessary. You should not take any irrevocable ations like.....sell your house, quite your job" etc....hahahaha (am not that a fooooolllll...lol).

But basically, it means that the completion time window for pre-june 2012 applicants is most likely to be March 2013.....according to this letter.

Which however suites me very well because i have other pressing projects to tackle.

Just FYI all...

cheers

jay10

Star Member
Aug 23, 2010
boldon said:
Hi Jay 10 - when did u send your initial application to CIC?

Initial application was filed in March 2010.

also did they send the letter to your email address also?

I received letter in the post...No email was sent and my ecas has not even been updated ti reflect the letter.

the reason why i'm asking is seems like my VO has not touched my file and even a simple change of address request has been left unnoticed.

i am living in a different country now but still have my old address in ECAS.

Going..Canada

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010 send Dec 2010
AOR Received.
May 2011
IELTS Request
Send with other doc's Dec 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
November 2012
Dear virtual friends,

Recently my status has changed “In Process” and I already received the notification letter for the Medicals and new Police Certificate.
Meanwhile I am living in a European country with the status of Permanent Residence. This month me and my family win the right to become citizen of the country where we live and we already begun the procedure.

Do you think that this change will arise any problem to my emigration visa to Canada.
Does the Canadian law accept dual citizenship???
Any idea please….

bamepo

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2010
AOR Received.
Mar-2011
File Transfer...
in process since Mar 2012
Med's Request
Nov-2012
Med's Done....
Nov-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 2013
Going..Canada said:
Recently my status has changed “In Process” and I already received the notification letter for the Medicals and new Police Certificate.
Meanwhile I am living in a European country with the status of Permanent Residence. This month me and my family win the right to become citizen of the country where we live and we already begun the procedure.

Do you think that this change will arise any problem to my emigration visa to Canada.
Does the Canadian law accept dual citizenship???
At 1st, congratulation on your notification letter for the Medicals and new Police Certificate
Sencond, i wonder whether CIC knows your status in a European country. By the way, CIC see that you have chosen Canada for immigration, but you have already won the right to become citizen of the European country. That's your choice for a better life. Personally i thought this doesn't affect you.
Relax!
AH, how many days are there from the IP date till MR?

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
@Going..Canada,

Sir,
bamepo has very correctly visualised ur position.I am also of the view that ur pursuing of the procedure to acquire citizenship of the country u are presently residing in, shall have any bearing on ur Canadianb PR application.It is exclusively ur choice to see as to which arrangement suits u better.
GOOD LUCK.
GOD BLESS ALL !!!
parhar51

Going..Canada

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010 send Dec 2010
AOR Received.
May 2011
IELTS Request
Send with other doc's Dec 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
November 2012
bamepo said:
At 1st, congratulation on your notification letter for the Medicals and new Police Certificate
Sencond, i wonder whether CIC knows your status in a European country. By the way, CIC see that you have chosen Canada for immigration, but you have already won the right to become citizen of the European country. That's your choice for a better life. Personally i thought this doesn't affect you.
Relax!
AH, how many days are there from the IP date till MR?
Thank you friend,
As for "AH, how many days are there from the IP date till MR?" there are about two weeks time from IP to MR.
Good luck to you too....

bamepo

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2010
AOR Received.
Mar-2011
File Transfer...
in process since Mar 2012
Med's Request
Nov-2012
Med's Done....
Nov-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 2013
Going..Canada said:
Thank you friend,
As for "AH, how many days are there from the IP date till MR?" there are about two weeks time from IP to MR.
Good luck to you too....
thank you for your wish!
In return, I wish you have visa attached on PP soon this year! :)

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Going..Canada said:
Dear virtual friends,

Meanwhile I am living in a European country with the status of Permanent Residence.
congrats !