pr renewal status on line from in process to complete >please i need your help

jeune

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello how are you my friends?
i applied for renewal my permanent resident card that i lost
i applied on march 28th 2014 the cic in sydney recieved my application on march 31 2014 and they started my application and it was in process on april 17th 2014
when i checked my application on line today i found that my status is from in process to compete what does it mean?

Permanent Resident Card
We received your application for a permanent resident card on March 31, 2014.

We started processing your application on April 17, 2014.

The following tables will help you understand the status of your application.

COMPLETE

(Your application is considered closed.)

Permanent Resident Card Issued
If your application was approved, you have received your permanent resident card.

Application Withdrawn
You may withdraw your application before we start processing it. We do not offer refunds for applications once processing has started.

Application Abandoned
Your application is considered abandoned if we do not receive the additional information we require within 180 days, in order to process your application. You will need to submit a new application.

Card Cancelled
Your permanent resident card will be cancelled if you do not pick it up within 180 days of receiving your first notice. You will need to submit a new application.

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
jeune said:
hello how are you my friends?
i applied for renewal my permanent resident card that i lost
i applied on march 28th 2014 the cic in sydney recieved my application on march 31 2014 and they started my application and it was in process on april 17th 2014
when i checked my application on line today i found that my status is from in process to compete what does it mean?

Permanent Resident Card
We received your application for a permanent resident card on March 31, 2014.

We started processing your application on April 17, 2014.

The following tables will help you understand the status of your application.

COMPLETE

(Your application is considered closed.)

Permanent Resident Card Issued
If your application was approved, you have received your permanent resident card.

Application Withdrawn
You may withdraw your application before we start processing it. We do not offer refunds for applications once processing has started.

Application Abandoned
Your application is considered abandoned if we do not receive the additional information we require within 180 days, in order to process your application. You will need to submit a new application.

Card Cancelled
Your permanent resident card will be cancelled if you do not pick it up within 180 days of receiving your first notice. You will need to submit a new application.
Your application is still in process. Don't read anything outside of the outlined box that gives you the date when they started processing. What you have copied here is the 'key' to help you understand what each step means along the way. If you go back into your eCas and look again, I'm sure you will see the processing date they started and nothing further listed inside the outlined box.

jeune

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i lost my pr card with all of my documents included my passport of my country with stamps i came back to canada by travel document and i applied for pr and i sent my application to cic on march 28th 2014 they recieved it on march 30 2014 started processing in april 17 2014
my case like one week ago was in process now it is transferred to complete without any information if it is approved or rejected or cancelled or abandon i don't know what is my status now? i will call cic this morning

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not yet taken any decision on your application. You are still within the usual processing time line. You need to worry only if your application is pending over 3 months.