+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR RENEWAL DOCUMENTATION

javicanada

Jan 6, 2013
Hello members. I have a question I will appreciate if someone can help me.

I am about to send a pr renewal application but I have some questions.

1. In the travel history section. What does period to be assessed mean? I am assuming since I will sign the application on sept 15 that it will be since 15 sept 2009 to 15 sept 2014 (5 years) right?

2. In order to proof I have been inside Canada for more that 730 days I am including in the package: record of employment, previous tax assessments (5 years), university and college certificates, utility bills for all the addresses I live in Canada, medical insurance claims (dentist and physio), Is that good?

3. Since march I am self employed, should I include the articles of incorportation?

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1 & 2 : Perfect.
3. You should show the history of employment in Canada, your unemployed period if any as well as your self employment. Just describe what you were doing, the place and period. As you have already completed the RO, there could not be any problem.

ZingyDNA

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
21-02-2014 (principal applicant)
Med's Done....
07-03-2014 (both, upfront for spouse)
Passport Req..
10-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014
javicanada said:
Thanks for the replies. I will send my application and hopefully I will get it before my trip. Nov 6
According to CIC's website, it's taking 150 days for PR card renewal. Are you applying for urgent processing?

javicanada

Jan 6, 2013
Hi there, yes I will apply for urgent renewal. I have my plane ticket and also a payment receipt. I will send it by courier.

Hopefully I will get it before Nov 6

???

eriku

Star Member
Mar 22, 2012
To JaviCanada,

About the travel history section also, so for "Period to Be Assessed" , your "FROM" date you wrote sept 15 2009 right? How about for the travel details below it, your from date is also Sept 15 2009?

thanks

wizard88

Oct 26, 2013
Hello Seniors,
I am about to renewal my PRC first time. On going through application guide , as I have non English stamp on my passport, which I had it translated by certified translator.
The guide mention the following:

Translation of documents

Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by:
•the English or French translation; and
•an affidavit from the person who completed the translation;

•"a certified copy of the original document" I need help on this ,Which document is this referring to?. The original page on my passport which bears the non English stamp or the translated document by certified translator?

Hopefully members which had translation done do share your experience.

Thank You.

javicanada

Jan 6, 2013
Hi there, yes everything is from Sep 15 2009 til now.

I had to translate all my Spanish stamps and also two that were from Brazil (Brazil official language is Portuguese) so I had to hire another translator.

Does anyone receive the renewal really quick?

I am just wondering how long would it take for my renewal to be finalized