+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR renew documentation questions

last.fortune.last

Apr 15, 2014
Hello All,

I will send my application for renew my PR and I have some questions for the supporting.

1. Letter from Home owner or renting contract? Which one is the better?
2. I have traveled a lot last 5 years ( after PR ) and IMM5554E has only 6 lines for the TRAVEL HISTORY session. Should I put in an any page or should I print the form multiple time.
3. When I am entering the addresses and Travel history, should I start the last date or first date of the record.
4. Photos should be only stamped with the date, and should I put them in an envelope?

Thanks

MarioYYZ

Mar 2, 2014
last.fortune.last said:
Hello All,

I will send my application for renew my PR and I have some questions for the supporting.

1. Letter from Home owner or renting contract? Which one is the better?
2. I have traveled a lot last 5 years ( after PR ) and IMM5554E has only 6 lines for the TRAVEL HISTORY session. Should I put in an any page or should I print the form multiple time.
3. When I am entering the addresses and Travel history, should I start the last date or first date of the record.
4. Photos should be only stamped with the date, and should I put them in an envelope?

Thanks

1. Your formal lease/purchase agreement, along with the receipts you use when filing your taxes, is legally binding. Go with that.

For your remaining questions, read the Instruction Guide.

2. You definitely don't print the form multiple times. Use an additional sheet, and label it accordingly.
3. Start with your first absence, and end with your most recent one.
4. Yes, they require that you type your name on the envelope.