+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR LANDING Interview Questions - Denied Entry OR Visa Refused

Sep 5, 2019
few years ago I get to Canada border from Niagara falls by GPS mistake (apparently it was the shortest path to Chicago) I did not want to go to Canada and told to the officer at border that it was a GPS error and I wish to go to US (I was actually at border crossing) and I even did not have my passport with me :) so they guide me through some road and asked me to go to an office and sign a paper that I dont want to enter Canada and then let me go back to US. Is it also denied entry given the fact I clearly told them I don't want to Enter?
Hi , I have exact same situation.
Due to a GPC glitch , we ended taking an inccorect exit on the freeway to a ONEWAY road leading to Canada Border.
Can you please share your landing experience in Canada? I have to complete my landing my March 2020 and am little confused on the "denied entry" question. I was provided with ALLOWED TO LEAVE CANADA form at the border so I can smoothly take a U turn and provide the same to the US side to enter.
Is this considered "DENIED ENTRY" and should I mark the question on COPR as YES, where it asks about refused admission/denied entry"?