+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR file number status check question..

kanti

Dec 1, 2009
Hi folks, I applied under fed skilled worker class for PR in June09, recieved a response from novascotia in late August, and then i sent my documents to buffalo in early sep (I live in US) later i got a response from them last month for some missing documents and i followed on the response with them.

I got a file number B* for my case. when I look at my status online I just see the status responses for novascotia and their approval and later file has been sent to buffalo thats all but I dont see responses regarding buffalo office querying me for missing documents etc and if they recieved the missing documents I sent last... Is this pretty standard for all the people who check their status online ?.
I telephoned the call centre from within canada but those guys said they cant check the staus of any application starting with B*, as those are buffalo cases and they dont have access on that.

Is there any else place (phone/url) to check for buffalo PR file status?

adv Thx for your feedback

MarkCan

Oct 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April/May 2011
You won't see any changes regarding missing documents, address change, job change, addition/deletion of documents etc online. All you see is "Received by visa office". So don't worry about it unnecessarily.

Mark