+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card Urgent processing- verify some data

steven324

Jul 14, 2014
Hi, Guys

My wife and I applied for PR card June 18th, under urgent process, and our application was received June 20th. Our online status indicated the application was started to process on July 3rd, and today the outside status for my wife is "completed", but mine was still "in progress". I then called CIC, call center told me that my application is sent to "verify some data", and the time is not guaranteed

Can someone please help me to explain what does the "verify some data" means? What will happen next? Do I have chance to catch up my travel on Sept 19th? ???

We both fully met RO (about 1000 days in previous 5 years), and few stamps on passports (5,6 stamps). But I drove across to the US border a lot ( To fuel up gas, about 2-3 times a month, fuel is expensive in Vancouver ), but that does not reflect on my passport.

Thanks in advance!

toronto_man

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
just a question:

1. did you mention the one day trip to the U.S which you did not have stamps for?
2. Did u submit the other documents requested like notice of tax assessment? school history for kids? etc?

Thy may have put yours on hold until they request the CBSA record for you -
was your wife's card updated only today? or when was it approved?

steven324

Jul 14, 2014
toronto_man said:
just a question:

1. did you mention the one day trip to the U.S which you did not have stamps for?
2. Did u submit the other documents requested like notice of tax assessment? school history for kids? etc?

Thy may have put yours on hold until they request the CBSA record for you -
was your wife's card updated only today? or when was it approved?
1. I did not include the same day trip to US in my application, I think that is not accountable? I guess they might check CBSA entry record as a standard procedure to process, otherwise my passport does not have enough stamps to get their interest
2. I checked my wife's status this morning, showing "complete" outside, I assume it is approved.