+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card renewal application came back as returned

siyashree

Sep 25, 2022
My Renewal of PR card application came back as returned and they says the primary identification document is missing. What to do now? Do I need to make new application or just submit the passport information? FYI, I already submitted the passport pages as primary document.
Anyone pls help

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My Renewal of PR card application came back as returned and they says the primary identification document is missing. What to do now? Do I need to make new application or just submit the passport information? FYI, I already submitted the passport pages as primary document.
Anyone pls help
How long since you submitted the original application?

RazaM

Star Member
Jun 19, 2022
Anyone pls help
Your primary ID document is your passport, make sure you scan copies of your passport bio-page and PR sticker page and page where CBSA officer put date of your first-time entry into Canada. When you upload passport copy, option from the drop-down menu should be "Primary ID document".

sudeeppanshikar

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
Anyone pls help
Hi Siyashree,
Did you get any resolution ? I have applied PR card renewal online for my kid and its returned with same reason as you mentioned . What should I do now ?