+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post ITA - changing wife's work experience?

dopehead

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
So when I created my EE profile, I put down my wife's work experience as ~3 years (outside Canada, no CRS effect). We currently have a score of 457.

Now that we're gathering our documents, it's become painfully evident that her former employer has made up their minds to be difficult to work with in obtaining a detailed letter of her responsibilities. She resigned over 4 years ago and her former managers have left the firm. We do, however, have a letter of experience that her HR department issued her when she resigned, stating her start and end dates and her designation.

If I were to edit my EE profile now, update her Work history so that she has no formal experience and then document the dates that she worked under the Personal history section, would that cause any issues? I'm thinking we can't use the letter of experience she has right now, as there are no specific duties mentioned.

Or would it be more advisable to decline this ITA and try for the next draw in order to keep things kosher?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No issues, her foreign work experience is completely irrelevant to your application.

Move it to the personal history and that's that.