+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

MD_to

Sep 20, 2017
Hello Everyone
Thanks everyone for all the updates. I applied on june 28th online just got approved few minutes ago. I did not get any email yet but in my account the status just changed to Approved.. thanks everyone once again and good luck to everyone.
MD

Reactions: silly_chantell

nniyyyg

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Hello Everyone
Thanks everyone for all the updates. I applied on june 28th online just got approved few minutes ago. I did not get any email yet but in my account the status just changed to Approved.. thanks everyone once again and good luck to everyone.
MD
congrats

Reactions: MD_to

Newbie88

Sep 20, 2017
Applied June 27. My application changed from submitted to updated around noon, and I received the approval around 3pm

andy_2016

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
MD_to Congratulation for the approval, Do you want to talk a bit about your scenario with the group as this will help us calibrate our expectation.
Just to give your background, I applied for my wife's open work permit on 28th June and I am on Student permit in Canada. We applied it online
. Hearing that they have to push out an application for 28th. I am hoping for some action on our application soon.

nniyyyg

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
You mean they will send an email with the decision?
Thanks!
NO. They will send you an email said they have send your file to the officer. Thats all they do.
Officer will decide to consider it or not.

"
We are pleased to confirm the reception of your document. We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.
If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.
"

MD_to

Sep 20, 2017
MD_to Congratulation for the approval, Do you want to talk a bit about your scenario with the group as this will help us calibrate our expectation.
Just to give your background, I applied for my wife's open work permit on 28th June and I am on Student permit in Canada. We applied it online
. Hearing that they have to push out an application for 28th. I am hoping for some action on our application soon.
Its actually a post graduation work permit. I graduate in april and I applied online on june 28th. Submission confirmation on june 29th. And today the status changed to updated first and thn approved. Good luck .

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
any updates on the application?

silly_chantell

Star Member
Aug 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
7 Jul 17
Nomination.....
02 Aug 17
AOR Received.
26 Oct 17
Med's Done....
18 Sep 2017
Passport Req..
15 Dec 2017
VISA ISSUED...
18 Jan 2018
LANDED..........
23 Jan 2018
Applied june 24 got approved yesterday. I applied for spouse work permit and child study permit all at the same. Everybody got approved. I didn't receive email, thr status chanched from received to updated and then received again. After 2 hrs I got permit
Congrats to you. All the the best to you and the family ;)

silly_chantell

Star Member
Aug 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
7 Jul 17
Nomination.....
02 Aug 17
AOR Received.
26 Oct 17
Med's Done....
18 Sep 2017
Passport Req..
15 Dec 2017
VISA ISSUED...
18 Jan 2018
LANDED..........
23 Jan 2018
Hello Everyone
MD
congrats....

still waiting with bated breathe!:)

Reactions: MD_to

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Hello,
I had applied for PGWP (under same employer) online on June 26th and submission confirmation on June 27th but there are no updates yet. Is anybody on same page as me?

MD_to

Sep 20, 2017
Hello,
I had applied for PGWP (under same employer) online on June 26th and submission confirmation on June 27th but there are no updates yet. Is anybody on same page as me?
Hey there.. i think you may not will get email from them but you can go to your account and check under the blue box CHECK STATUS..hope you will find the update information. Good Luck

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Hey there.. i think you may not will get email from them but you can go to your account and check under the blue box CHECK STATUS..hope you will find the update information. Good Luck
Hi MD
Checked my status. No luck yet.. Crossed fingers