+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police clearance Certificate

Discussion in 'Family Class Sponsorship' started by Den, Dec 1, 2011.

  1. hello Members,

    I am Indian Citizen and I was on F-1/Student Visa for 4 years in USA.Currently, I am residing in India. I am going to put Spouse Immigration File In next two months for Canada. So, I need police clearance certificate in that case in each country I lived. For That, I need Police clearance certificate of FBI from USA. How it possible to obtain Police clearance certificate of USA while residing in India? or do I need Police certificates in that matter??
    Help me out guys PLZ

  2. Yes - you need to obtain an FBI certificate.

    Instructions are here:


Share This Page