Dec 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Inland-FSW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Hello all,

reading through forum I am getting conflicted views regarding PC's from pnp inland applicant, please clarify if you have an experience with this matter:

1. Is it required to do RCMP finger printed PC, as many pointed out these is a paragraph in Application Guide for Permanent Residence – PNP which I quote " You and your family members who are 18 years of age and older and are not permanent residents or Canadian citizens must provide a valid police certificate for each country other than Canada, in which you have spent six or more months since the age of 18"
2. Regarding the PCC from other countries I lived in, suppose I live there for couple of years, then left that country and came to live in Canada. Only visited that country for couple of days where I get a PC from there. Now that was about an year ago and the validity for the certificate is only 3 months but according to CIC , if I have not lived there since then for + 6 months , it should still be valid ?

Thank you in advance

Mo2016

Dec 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Inland-FSW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Any one , please

87arq

Sep 13, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
Mo2016 said:
Hello all,

reading through forum I am getting conflicted views regarding PC's from pnp inland applicant, please clarify if you have an experience with this matter:

1. Is it required to do RCMP finger printed PC, as many pointed out these is a paragraph in Application Guide for Permanent Residence – PNP which I quote " You and your family members who are 18 years of age and older and are not permanent residents or Canadian citizens must provide a valid police certificate for each country other than Canada, in which you have spent six or more months since the age of 18"
2. Regarding the PCC from other countries I lived in, suppose I live there for couple of years, then left that country and came to live in Canada. Only visited that country for couple of days where I get a PC from there. Now that was about an year ago and the validity for the certificate is only 3 months but according to CIC , if I have not lived there since then for + 6 months , it should still be valid ?

Thank you in advance
In my case and a couple friends I know, we are inland and we included our Canadian Criminal records as well as our home country criminal records. It's just 50 or 60$ and it takes 2 weeks or so.

Mo2016

Dec 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Inland-FSW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Thank you very much..really appreciate it