+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POF urgent

Anpman

Apr 15, 2018
Hello all,
I received my ITA in October,2018and my AOR is dec 8th...I have shown my POF in my checking account of total 25k CAD for family of 3...
Last month I made FD for 9 months of 15k CAD in the same bank out of 25k CAD ...
Will it create any problem in my application? Do I have to inform CIC for the same?

deeps1987

Jun 2, 2018
Hello all,
I received my ITA in October,2018and my AOR is dec 8th...I have shown my POF in my checking account of total 25k CAD for family of 3...
Last month I made FD for 9 months of 15k CAD in the same bank out of 25k CAD ...
Will it create any problem in my application? Do I have to inform CIC for the same?
There is no need to inform. Worst case scenario, CIC may cross validate with your bank regarding fund, and they may ask you to provide updated proof of fund. Infact I am aslo waiting for PPR, and have reinvested my fund into mutual fund.

Ven191

Apr 23, 2018
Please reply.. it's urgent..
My sister has send me 12k cad around 6 months back in an account which is hold jointly by me and my mother.. that time I deposited that money in a fixed deposit under my name..
My query is.. as my salary account is different.. should I transfer my FD into my salary account which is hold solely by my..
I also want to know about gift deed.. will my sister need to write me a gift deed as she is currently living in Canada..