+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP validation

xlu

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
Hi everyone,

I had some trouble and got a question about the PNP validation. The PNP certificate is valid for 6 months. Currently the CIC seems to take more than 3 months to open the application package after the received it. So if the package is regarded as incomplete and returned back, then I send another application immediately. At that particular moment, it is still inside the 6 months validation. However, it likely would not be opened until past the PNP Certificate validation. Will they still consider the second package? Do they take the time they receive the package or the time they open the package to determine the validation of PNP?

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xlu said:
Hi everyone,

I had some trouble and got a question about the PNP validation. The PNP certificate is valid for 6 months. Currently the CIC seems to take more than 3 months to open the application package after the received it. So if the package is regarded as incomplete and returned back, then I send another application immediately. At that particular moment, it is still inside the 6 months validation. However, it likely would not be opened until past the PNP Certificate validation. Will they still consider the second package? Do they take the time they receive the package or the time they open the package to determine the validation of PNP?
Receipt date. As long as the certificate is valid/unexpired at the time that the application is received at CIO, the certificate is accepted, the application (if complete) is accepted.

.../atb

xlu

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
ragluf said:
Receipt date. As long as the certificate is valid/unexpired at the time that the application is received at CIO, the certificate is accepted, the application (if complete) is accepted.

.../atb
Thanks. Sounds good to me..