+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR: Economic class missed 2 months employment in personal history section

Vijay12345

Nov 13, 2015
Hi guys,

I have few questions:

1. I applied for PR(Economic Class) based on my AINP. In the personal history section I missed 2 months employment that I worked here in Canada as part time cashier at a store after my graduation. I wrote "unemployed" during that period thinking that it was just unimportant to mention. Is it a problem(misrepresentation)? Will it affect my application?

2. Also, I am adding my spouse to the application, so I have to redo the forms, so can I fix this thing in the new forms? or just keep it the way it was when I filled initially?

3. I am also applying in Express Entry so both applications i.e. Economic Class and Express Entry will be in progress simultaneously. Is it ok? Or we can't do that?

4. If 3 is possible, then for example if my EE application gets rejected does it mean Economic Class will also be rejected automatically based on EE application decision? since they both go to federal.

5.If 3 is true, do I need to add that two months missing employment period in 1 to EE application? Or keep it the same as I did in Economic Class( mention as unemployed) since both applications go to Federal and the information should be consistent. Might ring bells to visa officer if he finds any discrepancy as he might think its misepresentation etc.

Experts your suggestions needed.

Thanks