+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PMM,Rupeshari,Leon,Qorax,BobbyB,All members,Please help calculate my score

CocoaTea

Star Member
Dec 26, 2009
I have been trying to calculate my Educational points but I end with lots of doubts.
Here it is... Primary level 7 years
Secondary level 4 years
High School level 2 years

Mode of study is full time. This gives me 13 years.

Then I took a FULL TIME 3 year DIPLOMA course in institutional Management a local National University.

Total years of full time study is therefore 13 Years + 3 years(college) = 16 years.

Now my main problem is:

(1) How to define the statement that says ..three years diploma AND at least 15 years of full time study. Does this therefore mean..3 years of Diploma + 15 Years of Educational study THUS 18 YEARS (3+15)...in order to get 22 points?

(2) Given that I have a 3 Year college Diploma and 13 years of Primary/Secondary/High School Education..which all translate to 16 Years,How many points do I allocate here?

Thanking you all.

hellovn

Jul 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I will get 22. 15 years is the total year of full-time studies who have taken (include your 3-year diploma).

CocoaTea

Star Member
Dec 26, 2009
What does the statement three years DIPLOMA AND at least 15 years of full time study mean? Does it mean 3 years of the said Diploma and 15 years of Educational study thus making it 18 YEARS of study life in order to score 22 points? Please someone explain..Thank you.

tonnyinchina

Star Member
Mar 21, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
15th October 2010
CocoaTea said:
I have been trying to calculate my Educational points but I end with lots of doubts.
Here it is... Primary level 7 years
Secondary level 4 years
High School level 2 years

Mode of study is full time. This gives me 13 years.

Then I took a FULL TIME 3 year DIPLOMA course in institutional Management a local National University.

Total years of full time study is therefore 13 Years + 3 years(college) = 16 years.

Now my main problem is:

(1) How to define the statement that says ..three years diploma AND at least 15 years of full time study. Does this therefore mean..3 years of Diploma + 15 Years of Educational study THUS 18 YEARS (3+15)...in order to get 22 points?

(2) Given that I have a 3 Year college Diploma and 13 years of Primary/Secondary/High School Education..which all translate to 16 Years,How many points do I allocate here?

Thanking you all.
I take it to mean 15 years of study time all inclusive i.e. the Course time and the other normal Educational duration.Hence 3 years diploma + 12 years Primary/Secondary/High School thus 15 YEARS in Total...A score of 22 points.

If my analysis is misleading,I am asking forum members to correct me.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tonnyinchina said:
I take it to mean 15 years of study time all inclusive i.e. the Course time and the other normal Educational duration.Hence 3 years diploma + 12 years Primary/Secondary/High School thus 15 YEARS in Total...A score of 22 points.

If my analysis is misleading,I am asking forum members to correct me.
That's 100% correct.
BobbyB

carefore

Jan 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2009
Doc's Request.
December, 2009
AOR Received.
March, 2010
Med's Request
28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
26-Apr-2012, newborn July-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 - 22-10-2012, PPR-2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Dear PMM, Rupeshari.Leon,Qorax,

Initially i could only provide 2 months bank statement with 6,000 CAD$ with property evaluation.

Later at the time of visa issuance as you said i don't have any problem to show the full funds which i required.

I have a big fear, where CHC Islamabad would reject my application due to less fund? then i have to repeat the whole process from the scratch.

Please advice.

CocoaTea

Star Member
Dec 26, 2009
Thank you for providing me with very useful information.Carefore,you better open a separate thread with a relevant title,this will make it easy for members to see and understand the issue in question thus providing necessary advices.Good luck!