+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Seniors: Need help for TRP Form

Sarojji

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Dear Seniors,

I am from Nepal, We (me and My spouse) are Canadian PR, we want to take our 12 months old baby along with us via TRP. as TRV has already been refused.

We dont have Canadian High Commission in Nepal and New Delhi looks for our cases. I had also inquired in CHC, New Delhi but could not get answer.

Can you please guide me to search the TRP form?

Thanks a lot for your cooperation in advance.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Did you check the CIC web site?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/inadmissibility/permits.asp

How to apply

If you are a citizen of a visa-exempt country, the visa office responsible for your country or region may have its own application form for temporary resident permits. You should check the visa office to find out about its specific application procedures.

Otherwise, you should submit an application for a temporary resident visa along with supporting documents to explain why you are inadmissible and why it may be justified for you to enter Canada.

Note: You may have to attend an interview so that an officer can assess your application.

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
I have spent few hours trying to find TRP application form for you on CIC website and as discussed with you in another topic here - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/leon-please-need-your-help-t130660.0.html - it is not available on CIC website. I had a copy of this form saved once and will try to find that for you but again that will be very old, so again my suggestion is to again contact your local visa office. Sometime it takes more than one effort to get what you need. Good luck.

Sarojji

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Thanks friends,

Thanks a lot for your effort, Now its being trouble to me as I have to move towards Canada to sponsor my daughter.

1) Do you have any idea about sponsoring? Can i immediately Sponsor my child or I have to show income as well ?
2) As far as a know, to sponsor dependent children, no need to show income or have to be employed, is it true ?

Please suggest........

3) still if any of you have an idea regarding TRP to take my daughter along with us than it would be great help to me.

Thank you in advance.

Sarojji

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Sarojji said:
Thanks friends,

Thanks a lot for your effort, Now its being trouble to me as I have to move towards Canada to sponsor my daughter.

1) Do you have any idea about sponsoring? Can i immediately Sponsor my child or I have to show income as well ?
2) As far as a know, to sponsor dependent children, no need to show income or have to be employed, is it true ?

Please suggest........

3) still if any of you have an idea regarding TRP to take my daughter along with us than it would be great help to me.

Thank you in advance.