Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Interview........
07-11-2017
Passport Req..
15/11/2017
VISA ISSUED...
12/15/2017
this is what i got from singapoore agent as a reply for my web inquiry .. people who are in the interview getting their documents back but for me they kept everything ..i dont know whats going on ..is it something to be worried about ? please help

Dear sir/Madam

Following an initial review, this application was queued for interview and is currently pending the interview to be scheduled based on the date the application was received. Once an interview date is scheduled, the applicant will receive an appointment/interview letter approximately four weeks before the interview date.

All documents in your application will be kept for review and no document is required to be returned at the moment. You are not required to submit any documents unless specifically requested by the processing office.If your address, email or other contact information changes during processing, you must inform this office in writing. Please wait to be contacted by the visa office for further instruction.

We are striving to make the processing of our applications as efficient as possible. Please note that changes in the volume of new applications received, annual quotas and the resources available to process them, can lead to longer processing times. Furthermore, some applications, owing to their complexity, take longer to process than others.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Order your GCMS notes. Typically interviews are called when they have concerns about your relationship. You want to see the detailed informtion about why you are being called for an interview.

Tajnuba

Jan 11, 2017
Visa Office......
Singapoore
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
File Transfer...
21-04-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Interview........
07-11-2017
Passport Req..
15/11/2017
VISA ISSUED...
12/15/2017
Order your GCMS notes. Typically interviews are called when they have concerns about your relationship. You want to see the detailed informtion about why you are being called for an interview.
i ordered my gcms notes .. it doesn't say why they want interview .. it only says interview recommend ..

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
this is what i got from singapoore agent as a reply for my web inquiry .. people who are in the interview getting their documents back but for me they kept everything ..i dont know whats going on ..is it something to be worried about ? please help

Dear sir/Madam

Following an initial review, this application was queued for interview and is currently pending the interview to be scheduled based on the date the application was received. Once an interview date is scheduled, the applicant will receive an appointment/interview letter approximately four weeks before the interview date.

All documents in your application will be kept for review and no document is required to be returned at the moment. You are not required to submit any documents unless specifically requested by the processing office.If your address, email or other contact information changes during processing, you must inform this office in writing. Please wait to be contacted by the visa office for further instruction.

We are striving to make the processing of our applications as efficient as possible. Please note that changes in the volume of new applications received, annual quotas and the resources available to process them, can lead to longer processing times. Furthermore, some applications, owing to their complexity, take longer to process than others.
Hi,

This is a letter of intimation for future interview by the SVO. Nothing to be worried though. In future they will send you email to notify exact interview date typically 4 weeks before interview. Having said that your responsibility is to prepare yourself well to succeed.

Good luck!

Hasan

M

mikeymyke

i ordered my gcms notes .. it doesn't say why they want interview .. it only says interview recommend ..
Its probably due to no parents attending the wedding and you not providing a proper explanation as to why. You said that you would just explain to them at the interview, but I think that's a mistake, because the whole point of providing as much info as possible in the application is to avoid the interview in the first place. There are a lot of genuine couples who get refused in these interviews, whether the officer has a bad day, or ur spouse happened to forget something

Tajnuba

Jan 11, 2017
Visa Office......
Singapoore
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
File Transfer...
21-04-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Interview........
07-11-2017
Passport Req..
15/11/2017
VISA ISSUED...
12/15/2017
Hi,

This is a letter of intimation for future interview by the SVO. Nothing to be worried though. In future they will send you email to notify exact interview date typically 4 weeks before interview. Having said that your responsibility is to prepare yourself well to succeed.

Good luck!

Hasan
Thank you vaia ..

yes we are trying to prepare ourself .. and can i ask during what time of year they call for the interview ?

Also are they(SVO) still taking almost 1-2 year to schedule an interview .. ?

Tajnuba

Jan 11, 2017
Visa Office......
Singapoore
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
File Transfer...
21-04-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Interview........
07-11-2017
Passport Req..
15/11/2017
VISA ISSUED...
12/15/2017
Its probably due to no parents attending the wedding and you not providing a proper explanation as to why. You said that you would just explain to them at the interview, but I think that's a mistake, because the whole point of providing as much info as possible in the application is to avoid the interview in the first place. There are a lot of genuine couples who get refused in these interviews, whether the officer has a bad day, or ur spouse happened to forget something
Ya that's the BIG mistake we did ..we thought as we have been living together for 2 years so that will not be a problem for them .. but now we have to go through this painful process ..waiting for an interview is now a nightmare to us .. pray for us so that we can make it .. Thank you

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Thank you vaia ..

yes we are trying to prepare ourself .. and can i ask during what time of year they call for the interview ?

Also are they(SVO) still taking almost 1-2 year to schedule an interview .. ?
As far as I know they schedule interview couple of times during a typical year at Canadian HC, Dhaka. My interview was held in early May. They came in February that year as well. Also they usually come at the end of the year. I guess timing depends on number of interviews in terms of chronological sequence.

Hasan

Reactions: Tajnuba