+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please help ..

tastypeach

Nov 2, 2016
after spending about good 8 hours in both welcomebc and cic and countless online search the more i read the more confused i get...
please correct me if i am wrong... and please!!!!! help ~!!!!

With my current status i am able to apply for either bc express entry under international graduate or skilled worker
(obviously i will go for international as they require less point)

My company i am currently working for is willing to sponsor and fill out and deal with any required documents/ procedures for the pnp or LMIA
(they just asked me which one i needed as they can only do one and i said pnp because i know lmia is more process and may give bad assessment)

I still have to go write the ielts exam (when i applied for my pr i got overall score of 6..... terrible..)

now here is my procedure that i know of/ question (again, please correct me if i am wrong or missing something)
1. have the company start the pnp process (as far as i know they take anywhere from 1-6 month)
2. write my english exam during that time
3. once i have the pnp nomiation apply for express entry through cic including all the info,pnp#, english exam score, income, international education assessed and etc...
4. if i recieve ita apply for pr with medical and police certificate.

questions...
1. how does bcpnp play a role in cic express entry when create a profile online? (does it just add 600 point if i have the pnp# when creating a profile?)
2.so i go through bcpnp selction, express entry selection and from there the last selection is ita?
3. should i wait until i get my pnp process all finished before applying for express entry?
4. is welcomebc pnp internation graduate somehow connected to the cic express entry?