+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**Please Help** Received Confirmation of PR!

Tejinder2014

Jul 29, 2014
Hi everyone,

I live in Calgary Alberta and currently a Foreign Worker. I recently received my Confirmation Of Permanent Residency form with Imm1 visa on my passport which says entry one. I am going to the land border services to land to US and return to confirm my Permanent Resident. I am little confused about the landing in US since I just have a work permit which does not guarantee re entry. Can you please help me with my confusion and advice what documents to take with me?? Thanks guys

mekima

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Doc's Request.
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
24-06-2014
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Med's Done....
18-08-2014
Passport Req..
24-02-2015
LANDED..........
17-03-2015
Tejinder2014 said:
Hi everyone,

I live in Calgary Alberta and currently a Foreign Worker. I recently received my Confirmation Of Permanent Residency form with Imm1 visa on my passport which says entry one. I am going to the land border services to land to US and return to confirm my Permanent Resident. I am little confused about the landing in US since I just have a work permit which does not guarantee re entry. Can you please help me with my confusion and advice what documents to take with me?? Thanks guys
All you have to do is tell the US Officials at the border that you just want to 'flag pole@ they are familiar with that..they will issue you a document showin why you were refused entry and once you on your way back just give the CBSA that paper and they will take you through the formalities for Landing. I hope this helps you. You need your passport and COPR. Thats pretty much it.