+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help me for Question # 5

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
I have only 1 official name that I have been using since birth and it is my official name on my passport and all my immigration documents.

Can someone please confirm how to answer this question in the application form?

EUK

Feb 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Q5: List all names that you have used, including name at birth, previously married name(s), alias(es) and nicknames.
Whether you have a nickname / alias or not, everyone MUST answer this question with their name at birth.
If you have used an alias / nickname or any other kind of name, then answer truthfully.

rubz9911

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
No, you don't have to fill out that question if you don’t have any other name than your one and only name at birth, there are some misleading posts about it in this forum so read the instructions given in the help section, if you have changed or have nickname or changed after getting married those are cases you would identify all the names including your name at birth but if you never changed it then leave it blank. (This is a kind of law type confusing language but if you want the actual meaning then get it checked with experienced English language teacher or any lawmaker or lawyer, they would give you the best answer.) Why they would even ask you to add your one and only name ? Which they already have it on the main application section.

Reactions: EUK