+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE HELP! Can this be changed??

sauditocanada

Aug 25, 2011
Hi there!

I have already undergone my medical examination for my application to be sponsored by my wife in Canada. In the appendix C which is the form for medical examination, I have written there that the visa processing office will be in Abu Dhabi. I am currently working here in Saudi Arabia. But since I read that it is very slow to process in Abu Dhabi, my wife and I are thinking if it is still possible to change the visa processing office to Manila instead because generally, they process visas there faster... I am a Filipino so I am also eligible to process in Manila. Is it still possible to change our visa office since we have not yet send our application to Mississauga? If so, what are the necessary steps for us to take so we can change our visa processing office, if it is still indeed possible.

Another question is, is there any letter or information that i will receive that my Medical result has already reached/received in London office?

Thank you in advance!

Sauditocanada

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
you have the option to change visa office if you havent submited your application. About your medical if you can call them and change the VO if not make another one in manila. But you have to go back manila if they require you an interview and medical.