+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Expiring

shjay09

Dec 23, 2023
Hello Everyone!

My PGWP is expiring in the 1st week of June.

I have my EE profile in the pool with CRS-473. I have zero hope with EE Draws now.

I have also submitted EOI with a score of 51 points through OINP under the Foreign Worker stream. But the issue is, even if I'm lucky enough to receive an invitation from Ontario, their application processing time is 120-150 days and my WP will expire by then and I'll have to quit my job.

If I quit my job, I won't be eligible for the Foreign Worker stream anymore so, Do I have to withdraw my PNP application or I can apply for a BOWP based on the invitation from Ontario?

Thanks,

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
First of all, why all this foreign work experience talk???? You have a PGWP, you should be focusing on CEC streams! There is something you are not telling.

shjay09

Dec 23, 2023
First of all, why all this foreign work experience talk???? You have a PGWP, you should be focusing on CEC streams! There is something you are not telling.
What do you mean by focusing on CEC steams? I already have my profile created in the EE pool.
- I don't qualify for STEM since my NOC code is 22221.
- I don't qualify for Tech draws since I did my Advanced diploma here and that's my highest level of education.

Am I missing any CEC stream? Please advise.