+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Personal history section post ITA - Short courses

Lrawar

Feb 24, 2023
Hey there, during my employment(no gap), I have taken a few online courses(max duration 2 month each), and a certificate of complemetion was awarded at the end of each course. My question is, how can I state that in personal history?

Should the activity type be put as: Educational Activity:
Standing at the end of study period: "In good standing but no certificate or diploma or degree awarded" OR"Certificate or diploma or degree awarded"
Level of education: "None, or less than secondary(high school)" OR "Secondary Diploma(high school)"

I'am NOT claiming points on online studies, will I be asked to provide ECA? Proof of studies if added in personal history?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hey there, during my employment(no gap), I have taken a few online courses(max duration 2 month each), and a certificate of complemetion was awarded at the end of each course. My question is, how can I state that in personal history?

Should the activity type be put as: Educational Activity:
Standing at the end of study period: "In good standing but no certificate or diploma or degree awarded" OR"Certificate or diploma or degree awarded"
Level of education: "None, or less than secondary(high school)" OR "Secondary Diploma(high school)"

I'am NOT claiming points on online studies, will I be asked to provide ECA? Proof of studies if added in personal history?
Since you mentioned you have been awarded the certificate so it is what you mention.
Level of education is the highest education you have till date....