+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Payment Receipt -IMM 5401

Discussion in 'Family Class Sponsorship' started by sounion, Oct 28, 2012.

  1. So this is the receipt form for the OWP application (or rather change of status app). You can pay online, or make a money order from a Canadian bank that includes the IMM 5401 form. Now, if I pay online, do I have to print off the online receipt and submit that? Or do I not send anything in at all since my payment goes through CIC online?

  2. By all means print the receipt. After you pay, there are some instructions to print and send the receipt with your application.
  3. Okay thanks Lunas. Appreciate the swift reply!!!

  4. No problem! I'm just watching TV waiting for my lentils to be done, yummy
  5. Lol awesome! Hope they're tasty :p

Share This Page