+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport to CPC Ottawa - May 2017

engage

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Had a same reply. Hope canada post people put in system today.. Now we are done with CIC, Canada post is playing with our luck..haha I am planning to fly end of next week. Hope I will get before that.
i agree. hope this phase gets over soon.

vikasyadav6892

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
i agree. hope this phase gets over soon.
Same with me. I called them today and agent told me that my envelope was mailed yesterday. She even also told my tracking number to me.
BUt no info on canada post.
I live in montreal, so usually if they send it yesterday, it should be here by afternoon. But no luck yet. I'm worried.
Now this long weekend, I'm not sure they deliver on weekends.

engage

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Same with me. I called them today and agent told me that my envelope was mailed yesterday. She even also told my tracking number to me.
But no info on canada post.
I live in montreal, so usually if they send it yesterday, it should be here by afternoon. But no luck yet. I'm worried.
Now this long weekend, I'm not sure they deliver on weekends.
I did call CanadaPost call center even though I knew they just look in the same tracking system. She tried to pull information from all sources but no luck. . It looks like we will get passports back by Tuesday or Wednesday. My only concern was an unknown delay in the system( a kind of a blind spot).

Anyways, I am just going to enjoy this long weekend. Have a great weekend, guys:)

GK33

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2016
My tracker got activated just now

Last edited:

engage

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Dear All,

My friend need help. I have a question on his behalf.

He received an ITR two weeks ago under CEC stream. He started preparing his documentation as per the invitation. Unfortunately, he lost his job this week. He is in a dilemma if he should continue with the application or should wait till he gets a new job.

Is it recommended to have a job if one is applying under CEC stream?

So far with my experience on this forum, I think he needs a proper job to apply. But, I am very cautious person and it clouds my judgement.

Kindly suggest.

Happy Weekend :)

kaykat27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
PPR - May 10th
PP (Copy) Sent - May 11th
PP (Copy) Delivered to Ottawa - May 12th
Called CIC - nothing in the system yet - May 17th
Application status changed to approved - May 20th

Return tracker not active yet.
I've been living in Canada for almost 11 years since August 2006 - I basically grew up here and I can't wait to get my COPR and land.

engage

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
PPR - May 10th
PP (Copy) Sent - May 11th
PP (Copy) Delivered to Ottawa - May 12th
Called CIC - nothing in the system yet - May 17th
Application status changed to approved - May 20th

Return tracker not active yet.
I've been living in Canada for almost 11 years since August 2006 - I basically grew up here and I can't wait to get my COPR and land.
congratulations :)

GK33

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2016
Dear All,

He received an ITR two weeks ago under CEC stream. He started preparing his documentation as per the invitation. Unfortunately, he lost his job this week. He is in a dilemma if he should continue with the application or should wait till he gets a new job.

So far with my experience on this forum, I think he needs a proper job to apply. But, I am very cautious person and it clouds my judgement.

Kindly suggest.

He can still apply no issues atall

lachy_

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
4--5-2017
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
Dear All,

Kindly suggest.

Did he resigned or was layed off. Assuming your friend didn't claim the 50 points, he's good to apply and proceed with his application. CIC verifies the employment and conducts verification calls to employers.

engage

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Did he resigned or was layed off. Assuming your friend didn't claim the 50 points, he's good to apply and proceed with his application. CIC verifies the employment and conducts verification calls to employers.
Thanks for your reply. He was laid off. I guess he might go ahead with his application.

ankrey

Jan 15, 2017
PPR - May 10th
PP Sent - May 11th
PP Delivered to Ottawa - May 12th
Sent mail to CIC - nothing in the system yet - May 23rd

can you guys please help me.. what can I do now.. I am trying to call them..

P.S. I called CICas well, Agent was not able to find the note related to receive of the passports..

Last edited: