+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Renewal after Medical?

Avish13192

Oct 27, 2017
I received ITA under express entry and got my Medical and PCC done for the same. But later I realised that the current passport is expiring in 2018 so I applied for its renewal under Tatkaal (early delivery) scheme. So now after recieving the new passport will I have to get the medical and PCC done again? Please suggest a solution to this ASAP

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received ITA under express entry and got my Medical and PCC done for the same. But later I realised that the current passport is expiring in 2018 so I applied for its renewal under Tatkaal (early delivery) scheme. So now after recieving the new passport will I have to get the medical and PCC done again? Please suggest a solution to this ASAP
No. You dont have to. Just applied with new passport number and attached both passport copies & detail in application.

Reactions: Avish13192
Oct 2, 2017
My application is being process in London office. My wife just renew her passport that expired this month.
Do l send this to London office or wait till they ask for it.?

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application is being process in London office. My wife just renew her passport that expired this month.
Do l send this to London office or wait till they ask for it.?
U need to do case specific enquiry web form n sent new passport copy. Thats what i did. N got their reply as well after a week or so that they have uploaded new passport in the system. Hope this help.