25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
Hi Guys,

i know the letter of invitation has been in this forum over and over but I wrote my own letter based on the CIC suggestions of the must includes and tailored to my personal situation. However I really suck at writing, so if you could please read it and make any suggestions, that would be great.

May 30th 2014

To Citizenship and Immigration Canada,

RE: Letter of Invitation for PARENT ABC and PARENT DEF

I, ORTOM born on MM-DD-YY, daughter of MRS. ABC and MR. DEF currently holding a post graduate work permit in Canada, currently working as JOB TITLE with (EMPLOYER); And I HUSBAND OF ORTOM, citizen of Canada born MM-DD-YY, son-in-law of MRS.ABC and MR. DEF, currently working as a (JOB TITLE) for the (EMPLOYER), would both like to invite MRS ABC and MR. DEF to visit us in Canada at our home at OUR ADDRESS, so that they can be present for the birth of our baby girl (due on or around August 24th, please find attached proof of pregnancy for Ortom). We will be providing meals and lodging to at our home in Hamilton, ontario (owned by both of us) at no cost to my parents. My parents will be paying for the rest of their trip expenses(i.e roundtrip airfare; bank statements included.)

My parents, will be visiting from August 20th 2014 to Ocotber 8th 2014. Please be advised, that my parents will not overstay their visit as they both have important obligations with their respective businesses and the sole purpose of their visit is to visit myself and my husband for the birth of our baby girl.

It is very important to us to share this joyful time with my parents MRS. ABC (born mm-dd-yy) and MR. DEF(born mm-de-yy). This is the my first child and the first grandchild for my parents and it is equally important to myself and my parents to be present for this very significant event and to be able to meet our baby girl when she arrives. I am very close to my parents and I definitely need them to be present during my delivery so that they can be an additional emotional support for me, besides my husband.

During our last visit to Albania in June 2013, my parents took both of us to a lot of tourist spots, so that they could show my husband (NAME) more of Albania, since it was the first time that HUSBANDS NAME visited Albania. Both (Name of my husband) and myself hope that we will be able to show some of the beauties of Ontario to my parents, based on the progress of my pregnancy and the health of the baby and myself after delivery. We would like to take my parents at a few tourist spots around Hamilton, such as Niagara Falls in ontario, the CN tower and the Exhibition Place in Toronto. Also my parents will be visiting my mother's step sister SDF in City, Ontario (they will not stay overnight) , sometime during their stay, depending on the progress of my pregnancy and the health of myself and the baby.

Please be advised, that my parents Temporary Resident Visa Application in May 2013 was refused due to Insufficient financial documentation and assets for both the host and my parents.
This time around my parents have included more detailed information in regards to their employment status, income and assets and I have included employment letter for myself and my husband . I would like to assure you that my parents will be returning to Albania at the end of their stay.

My mother has been self employed in the retail industry for nearly 18 years,and has been and continuous to be very successful and passionate about her work. She travels once a month to Turkey to order merchandise for her retail store and my fathers retail store (passport stamps and entry and exit history from the Rinas International Airport, Tirana included). It is therefore imperative, that my mother return to Albania at the end of her stay in Canada, as her knowledge and expertise, is vital to her business. During her absence her two sales associates will be keeping the business in operation.
My father is also self -employed in the retail industry since May 01 2014, however he has been assisting my mother with her own business since my mother first opened her business. Please be advised that my father has recently stopped working as a veterinarian, as it required substantial travelling, since my fathers expertise is larger farm animals rather than pets, and he had to constantly travel to our hometown ABC given that his customer base was primarily from our hometown (6 hours away from Tirana). It is very important that my father returns to take care of his business as well, since it was recently opened and it requires work to build a customer base. During my fathers absence, his sales associate will be keeping his store open. Please find attached a lease agreement for the retail store where my father has his retail store.
Furthermore, my parents have enclosed property tittles owned by them, but under my fathers name. Their property titles are: two retail space basement stores, adjacent to one another in Tirana, Albania and, Land owned in Tirana, Albania ( proof included for both). Please note that my parents do not own their home, however they have been living there since 2006, and the home is a family home, owned by my mother's side of the family ( no proof included.) My parents reside at XYZZZZ and they can be contacted at xxxxx or xxxx.
Also, my parents have included proof that they hold three joint bank accounts, two in American Dollars and one in Albanial Lek. Please be advised, that debit or credit cards are not widely used in Albania, therefore the only transactions in their account are occasional deposits and withdrawals, which does not reflect all of their income, since cash is widely used in Albania.

Also please note that my mother's and father's extended families live in Albania, along with my brother, who currently resides with my parents.

The contact information for myself is xxxx and for my husband xxxx

Sincerely Yours,

myself (signed)

my husband (signed)

Reactions: ap5665

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am also not a good narrator.

I did differently. In my invitation letters, instead of addressing to CIC or visa office, I always addressed to my in-laws. This had always been a non-issue.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
Wow, so lengthy... :eek:

I usually write more like your three first paragraphs. I think that being concise as possible is better, the officer is not interested in the history of your life. Don't get me wrong, it is a matter of style and preference; your way is fine.

Anyway I get the feeling that you are writing both a letter of explanation and a letter of invitation. Why would you need to explain your parents situation? Are you their representative? If not then all the specifics have to be explained by them, not by you.

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Vegreville /CPC - Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
Hi,

Yes I am their representative! I think I will just split it into a lrtter of invitation and a letter of explanation.
I just feel that I have to give them my life story bcs they refused my parents visa for bs reasons last year! And I will be devastated if they refuse it aagain, especially bcs im pregnant

Jalex23 said:
Wow, so lengthy... :eek:

I usually write more like your three first paragraphs. I think that being concise as possible is better, the officer is not interested in the history of your life. Don't get me wrong, it is a matter of style and preference; your way is fine.

Anyway I get the feeling that you are writing both a letter of explanation and a letter of invitation. Why would you need to explain your parents situation? Are you their representative? If not then all the specifics have to be explained by them, not by you.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
ortom said:
Hi,

Yes I am their representative!
Ah OK.

Then hopefully you are starting to do this like in month 4 or 5 so you get at least two chances. Good luck!!!

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
Well its only 15 days processibg time and if they refuse it, im having my husband contact the MP.

Jalex23 said:
Ah OK.

Then hopefully you are starting to do this like in month 4 or 5 so you get at least two chances. Good luck!!!

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
ortom said:
Well its only 15 days processibg time and if they refuse it, im having my husband contact the MP.
You can browse through this forum to see that whichever estimates CIC gives, they are just that, estimates, average times that are in no sense meant to dictate a processing time.

I would at least double the time.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Check my signature which has sample

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
Actually my parents visa was approved this morning! I submitted the application on june 3rd, my parents gave their biometeics yesterday and today they requested the passports!
I sent the invitation letter as above ( first 3 paragraph s) and the rest as an explanation letter!
Super happy :)

Jalex23 said:
You can browse through this forum to see that whichever estimates CIC gives, they are just that, estimates, average times that are in no sense meant to dictate a processing time.

I would at least double the time.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
ortom said:
Actually my parents visa was approved this morning! I submitted the application on june 3rd, my parents gave their biometeics yesterday and today they requested the passports!
I sent the invitation letter as above ( first 3 paragraph s) and the rest as an explanation letter!
Super happy :)
Now you can tell your story to other people in this forum that call "lazy", "a*holes" CIC visa's staff.... ;D

jddalove

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Jalex23 said:
Now you can tell your story to other people in this forum that call "lazy", "a*holes" CIC visa's staff.... ;D
8 months to read an application and see couple pictures? how do u call that then?
yes they are lazy,,they should get paid by completed application.

Malik.awan304

May 9, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I am a Canadian citizen and am applying for visitor visas for my mother and younger brother. My wife is expecting a second baby in June 2024, and before submitting my application, I have the following questions:

1. I do not own a house in Canada; instead, I live in a two-bedroom apartment with my wife and child. Should I provide a letter of accommodation? What should I provide in a letter for accommodation, considering my current living situation?
2. I have savings of around $60,000 in two Canadian banks. Would this be considered a negative factor for my mother and brother’s visa applications? Additionally, applicant my brother has a bank balance of $25,000, and my mother has $12,000, along with other assets such as property, etc.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!