06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
obi1987 said:
I am going to send documents to WES also.What are requirements Is Intermediate and metric Degree suppose to send if yes then from where I have to attest them?
Well i just sent my application in start of February, 2014 as per previous understanding of sending bachelor's only or i may rephrase it as: only the latest educational credentials (which is quite logical and understandable) but last friday, i got email that intermediate certificate not provided whereas, bachelor's (my engineering credentials) is accepted. So, have to arrange for intermediate attested copy on urgent basis. I am now tentaively sending matric certificate also as no one knows, they might ask for it afterwards, so i have applied in BISE Lahore for this purpose.

I know about BISE Lahore, that they have procedure for attesting photo copies of intermediate and matric certificate in 1550 each, total 3100 for both in order to send documents to any international location. For applying, you need only copies of matric and inter certificates along with 2 photographs each for each application tentatively. My brother applied on my behalf so i am not sure about pictures, how many were used but better take 2 per each application with you and then decide as per actual how many they require, whether they require or not. No need of original matric and inter certificates in BISE Lahore. Other boards, i don't know.

I hope this may clarify your query.

Any other person, who faced same situation of this new requirement by WES, please share your experience.

masimshehzad

Oct 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,
Same shit has happend to me also.

1.My stamp was not verified

2.They asked me intermediate documents also.

This time, how to ensure that HEC has realy uploaded my data online this time if I get photocopies attedted again?

Regards,

masimshehzad

Oct 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rizwan!
Cabn you copy their exact wording of whole letter here?
May be we have wrong understanding?

masimshehzad

Oct 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How did you verify it?
and If we get the previously entered data correct, do we need to send document to WES again?>

enigma304 said:
Do you have the copy of document sent to HEC? If yes, you have to check whether the stamp numbers entered by them in the data exactly correspond to the data (i.e transcript ticket number and degree ticket number).

I have faced the same problem and I have to send them a new set of document after verifying the stamp numbers.

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
masimshehzad said:
Rizwan!
Cabn you copy their exact wording of whole letter here?
May be we have wrong understanding?
Well, i had a very long hot talk with their customer care staff last night that this is ridiculous to ask for Intermediate and Secondary school certificate where as we bachelor's degree supersedes it. And it was not a requirement before, but it was just ringing a bell in front of cow.
She was not listening to it and instead, she was saying one thing, its a requirement...

Well, i told her that this is quite understandable if a person's education level is till inter or secondary school, but if a person has already surpassed this level, then why? That means you don't rely on the bachelor's but as you have already accepted my bachelor's then there should be no question on Inter also, to this, she had no argument. I said this is instead a question on bachelor's also, if you accept bachelor's that means you are accepting the degree and this degree's requirement is inter and secondary so all are accepted by default but she was not ready to come to this point.

Anyways, i have written them on their contact us page also, i would suggest you to please write to them from help page, in contact us field and make your point that in bachelor's, its understood inter and secondary school is passed and we provide them our original certificates and only then, HEC do attestations.

Please do write to them with justification and let's see how they respond to our queries in written.

In the mean time, i would recommend to apply for Inter as well as Matric certificates both, they might not come up with a surprise at the end by asking for secondary school (Matric). And for that, they had a specific requirement, that is one international transcript request form needs also to be filled by controller of examination who will attest certificate as well as fill that form and together pack in one envelope and seal it just like HEC and send to WES by the concerned board. You would need to track your documents by going to board office daily and personally confirming that whether your parcel has been dispatched or not and whether it has been properly packed, as because of their mistake, you will be suffering, so better to act in advance and ensure that everything is getting done properly. Better you get that envelope sealed in front of you, for this, you need to visit them often till it gets dispatched.

masimshehzad

Oct 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If anyone else has faced this problem please write here so we could sovle this problem together.
I think this is new requirement.

rizwan150 said:
Well, i had a very long hot talk with their customer care staff last night that this is ridiculous to ask for Intermediate and Secondary school certificate where as we bachelor's degree supersedes it. And it was not a requirement before, but it was just ringing a bell in front of cow.
She was not listening to it and instead, she was saying one thing, its a requirement...

Well, i told her that this is quite understandable if a person's education level is till inter or secondary school, but if a person has already surpassed this level, then why? That means you don't rely on the bachelor's but as you have already accepted my bachelor's then there should be no question on Inter also, to this, she had no argument. I said this is instead a question on bachelor's also, if you accept bachelor's that means you are accepting the degree and this degree's requirement is inter and secondary so all are accepted by default but she was not ready to come to this point.

Anyways, i have written them on their contact us page also, i would suggest you to please write to them from help page, in contact us field and make your point that in bachelor's, its understood inter and secondary school is passed and we provide them our original certificates and only then, HEC do attestations.

Please do write to them with justification and let's see how they respond to our queries in written.

In the mean time, i would recommend to apply for Inter as well as Matric certificates both, they might not come up with a surprise at the end by asking for secondary school (Matric). And for that, they had a specific requirement, that is one international transcript request form needs also to be filled by controller of examination who will attest certificate as well as fill that form and together pack in one envelope and seal it just like HEC and send to WES by the concerned board. You would need to track your documents by going to board office daily and personally confirming that whether your parcel has been dispatched or not and whether it has been properly packed, as because of their mistake, you will be suffering, so better to act in advance and ensure that everything is getting done properly. Better you get that envelope sealed in front of you, for this, you need to visit them often till it gets dispatched.

masimshehzad

Oct 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks to HEC and WES.
I have got both problems together.
HEC not uploaded data and WES demanded secondary certificate.
I good thing that I wants to share for benefit of all.
WES has allowed me to get the online data of HEC corrected for previosly submitted phtocopies.Thats mean, I dont have to provide WES with new attested photocopies.

masimshehzad

Oct 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
An important question:
Before sending HEC attested photocopies to WES, I had not noted their stamp number.Is there anyway to know those stamp number?I know stamp number of my original degree.
I mean If I go to HEC office for correction in online data, how I can help them trace those photocopies back?
Thanks.

masimshehzad

Oct 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just visited HEC and the guy updated my data in online system in front of me.He also showed me the corrected status.
When I came home and I logged in, my status show me "in progress"
Is there any problem still left?
OR
Its completed

biya

Aug 10, 2013
Well I can help you related to HEC issue but still i dont understand that without looking into the new list you are spending ur money for HEC as well as WES assessment...

masimshehzad

Oct 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WES assessment stands for five years.Electroncis Engineer have not been in list for last two years.So its highly unlikely if they are not listing it again for another five years.
spending money will save time and it will increase chances if we have application ready at 3rd MAy.

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
masimshehzad said:
WES assessment stands for five years.Electroncis Engineer have not been in list for last two years.So its highly unlikely if they are not listing it again for another five years.
spending money will save time and it will increase chances if we have application ready at 3rd MAy.
Dear Asim,

As I told you telephonically that you can apply through instrument technician category if u can get the required job descriptions in your experience letters.

Are you not peeparing for it?

masimshehzad

Oct 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rizwan150 said:
Dear Asim,

As I told you telephonically that you can apply through instrument technician category if u can get the required job descriptions in your experience letters.

Are you not peeparing for it?
Dear Rizwan,
I have consulted with people who succeeded in this category and I gt to know that without technician experience you can be successful in this category, which I dont have.
thanks for your suggestions and care, I appreciate.

masimshehzad

Oct 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well!
to help my all pakistani friends, I am going to explain a new STUPIDITY exhorted by WES.
1.I submitted sealed HEC attested copies to WES.
2.WES written me a letter and demanded two actions.
A.Get the Online data corrected by HEC
B.Sealed BISE documents to be sent to WES directly.

I called them and asked if I need to resend HEC documents again or I just need to get the online data corrected.The representative advised me the second option.
I did both actions.

3.I received a letter from WES that BISE documents are accepted but HEC documents need to be submitted again.
I called their representative and they told me Either they never received HEC documents or they were not sealed.So send again.

So I think, I will have to visit HEC again and get the photocopies again.

Other than a lot of hassles, the procedures costs around doulbe that WES charges.

I have written ablve lines to help others.

masimshehzad

Oct 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
masimshehzad said:
Well!
to help my all pakistani friends, I am going to explain a new STUPIDITY exhorted by WES.
1.I submitted sealed HEC attested copies to WES.
2.WES written me a letter and demanded two actions.
A.Get the Online data corrected by HEC
B.Sealed BISE documents to be sent to WES directly.

I called them and asked if I need to resend HEC documents again or I just need to get the online data corrected.The representative advised me the second option.
I did both actions.

3.I received a letter from WES that BISE documents are accepted but HEC documents need to be submitted again.
I called their representative and they told me Either they never received HEC documents or they were not sealed.So send again.

So I think, I will have to visit HEC again and get the photocopies again.

Other than a lot of hassles, the procedures costs around doulbe that WES charges.

I have written ablve lines to help others.
This is to acknowledge that WES has corrected their mistake, after I written them a note through their contact us page regarding updating of HEC online database.They checked my documents again and updated my status accordingly.That's means they are not demanding HEC documents from me again.

Lets summarize all above poitns in the form of guidance for other Pakistani friends.

1.Have your documents attested by HEC.Take one photocopy attested from HEC and ENSURE that they have updated your data in online system.That's means request HEC to show you your data in their system.If they give you a statement that your data is updated online, its not credible as it already has happened to me.Take documents in sealed format and send the sealed photocopies to WES.
2.In addition to HEC documents, take attested SEALED photocopis of Intermediate certificate AS WELL AS photocopy of RESULT CARD.Seal the photocopies in ENVELOP provided by BISE.and send the documents along with HEC documents to WES.

This is the whole summary of the procedure based on all hassles, multipile visits of boards, courier office and hours long phone calls with WES guys.

I hope it will help other future reads.

Wish you best luck.