+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Options to settle in canada with Masters degree from U.K

vempallysujay

Feb 6, 2013
Hi Guys,
I am looking to settle in canada. Please suggest me a way to go ahead.
Details:
As i completed my Master's degree from reputed university in UK(London). I got 1 year of real time exposure to software especially on SAP side, due to some downsides of my life , i am planning to take a wise decision which could be useful for my career and settlement .
Past life:
I got temporary work permit from UK till nov 2013 after completion of my Masters programme, but i couldn't get a chance to settle.So, can anyone please let me know the possible options to enter and settle in canada.
I have attempted IELTS and scored 6.5, is it usefull?

Better suggestions could be appreciable.

Regards,
Mark.

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vempallysujay said:
Hi Guys,
I am looking to settle in canada. Please suggest me a way to go ahead.
Details:
As i completed my Master's degree from reputed university in UK(London). I got 1 year of real time exposure to software especially on SAP side, due to some downsides of my life , i am planning to take a wise decision which could be useful for my career and settlement .
Past life:
I got temporary work permit from UK till nov 2013 after completion of my Masters programme, but i couldn't get a chance to settle.So, can anyone please let me know the possible options to enter and settle in canada.
I have attempted IELTS and scored 6.5, is it usefull?

Better suggestions could be appreciable.

Regards,
Mark.
hi ,

i dont know where r u from, but when i seen ur post i thought, i should help u as much as i can .
As i also got a MSc Degree from a Reputed Uni from UK and also got work permit for 2yrs upon completing my Masters.

But unfortunately i couldn't fulfill the requirement to extend my work permit, so i had to come back my country. and now i am struggling or any to go back UK or any other country Canada/Aus.

However, so far i know u cant get any facilities because of having Masters degree from UK or any other country.

now u can apply for FSW programme which is going to open in May where u
dont need any job offer, just GT IELTS 6 above, 1 yr paid full time job exp, for further details pl check cic website
BUT main plm is will take at least 1yr, can u stay till that time? in that case, my suggestion is get admission in any college for PGD in ur field or other which will be applicable for ur future career and do part time job and apply for FSW

another option is u can apply job in Canada from UK, if u get any offer then it will be more easier than FSW

thats all for today, if u need further help pl dont hesitate to contact me by my email or here pl PM me

Obaied

vinit619

May 16, 2014
Hi,
I from India and in my final year of Bachelor in Pharmacy. I wanted to apply for Ms in Pharmacology in Canada but because of my low grades i am not eligible for the course. I thought of going for Ms in UK rather but when it comes to job opportunities and Settlement, UK is not the right choice.
I want to immigrate to Canada and Settle there. If i do my Ms in UK and then go for PGD in Canada, so while i search for a job will they accept my PG degree that is gained from a UK university? Will they consider my PG degree while appointing me for a job in Canada or they would prefer canadian degree over mine?

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinit619 said:
Hi,
I from India and in my final year of Bachelor in Pharmacy. I wanted to apply for Ms in Pharmacology in Canada but because of my low grades i am not eligible for the course. I thought of going for Ms in UK rather but when it comes to job opportunities and Settlement, UK is not the right choice.
I want to immigrate to Canada and Settle there. If i do my Ms in UK and then go for PGD in Canada, so while i search for a job will they accept my PG degree that is gained from a UK university? Will they consider my PG degree while appointing me for a job in Canada or they would prefer canadian degree over mine?

pl dont go uk, try to go Canada.

Faiza Ahmad

Jun 1, 2017
hiii. i am from india and i have completed my architecture from india. i am very confused where to do my masters from as i also want to work. i thought of canada but there arent many options as i am inly getting colleges. please guide me which is better uk is giving one year degree and canada has 2 years diploma. is it easy to apply for jobs in canada while i study in uk

RAMESH6323

Jun 3, 2018
Hi, Im Ramesh. I’m from India. My profile
SSC 88%
Inter 97%
Btech( Civil Engneering )- 80%, passout 2017.
Work Experience:- Site Engneer in GHMC Projects(2017-Present)
I had applied canada student visa and got two times rejection. Reason:- Others and
I had tried USA and Got USA Student visa. I travelled in December25th 2018 Hyderabad to Newyork via Abu dabhi. In Abudabhi US homeland( Immigation) officers cancelled my USA Student visa because of University change.
Right now I’m in Hyderabad. What will do right now. Can i try for canada or AUSTRALIA or UK( London). Which country is best for my profile and any effect on my visa that USA visa cancellation. Please help me out.

Thanks

alberta2019

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
UK for international students is not a good option anymore (since Tier-1 General visa is closed), and after completing your studies you have to leave UK.

Comparatively in Canada once you finish studies you have better chances to settle in Canada and become eligible for immigration..check canada dot ca website for more information

alberta2019

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
If you have a degree from UK or work UK work experience.
Usually this gives you a slight edge in Canadian tight job market.

dabas

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hi, Im Ramesh. I’m from India. My profile
SSC 88%
Inter 97%
Btech( Civil Engneering )- 80%, passout 2017.
Work Experience:- Site Engneer in GHMC Projects(2017-Present)
I had applied canada student visa and got two times rejection. Reason:- Others and
I had tried USA and Got USA Student visa. I travelled in December25th 2018 Hyderabad to Newyork via Abu dabhi. In Abudabhi US homeland( Immigation) officers cancelled my USA Student visa because of University change.
Right now I’m in Hyderabad. What will do right now. Can i try for canada or AUSTRALIA or UK( London). Which country is best for my profile and any effect on my visa that USA visa cancellation. Please help me out.

Thanks
Was your USA Visa cancelled "with prejudice" or "without prejudice"? This will indicate how serious was the reason.