+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP for Brazilians

jujuargolo

Aug 17, 2016
Hello, everyone!

My husband and I applied to the Ontario Provincial Nominee Program on 30th December of 2015 and we have just received our AOR from them.

We applied: December, 30th 2015
Package received: January, 27th 2016
Aknowledgment letter (AOR): August, 10th 2016

And we are still waiting!!!!

Is anyone else waiting for the same process? Let's share!

dansousa

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Well, from understanding from the 10th August it starts counting the 90 days they have to evaluate your application and approve or decline.
Good to know you received AOR now for January package receival. They received mine in March so I couple more months to get AOR.
Does anyone know if they are still on track to get it all applications sorted out this year??

jujuargolo

Aug 17, 2016
We have just received an ECA verification request from te OINP:

check out their message:

"Applicants to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program’s (OINP) Human Capital Priorities Stream or French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream are required to submit a copy of their Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report. You provided a copy of an ECA report from the World Education Service (WES).

In order to verify the results of your ECA report, we require you to authorize WES to share your ECA results with OINP. OINP requires this authorization to complete the assessment of your application. Please note that your application has not been deemed incomplete but failure to comply with this request can result in the denial of your nominee application."

We applied: December, 30th 2015
Package received: January, 27th 2016
Aknowledgment letter (AOR): August, 10th 2016
ECA verification request: November, 26th 2016

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
that waiting is normal. Order direct delivery of your ECA to Ontario. There is whole bunch of people waiting just like you. Check more on this forum, human capital stream is divided into months when they have sent out their application. French stream (which is much smaller) has just one stable thread with applicants.

jujuargolo

Aug 17, 2016
Can you help me find these information here?

I spent a few hours searching, but I confess it is kind of confusing.

Thnaks,
Juliana