+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP or Express Entry

deepakcanada2

May 17, 2016
Hi There,

I have done 3 years’ bachelor degree and have 6 years of experience in the supply chain field from India.

Also, I did two different one-year postgraduates certificate programmes from Ontario, Canada. Both programmes are related to my past experience. Now, I am on 3 years of work permit until July 2019.

Furthermore, I have been doing NOC -B job since Aug 2016. This job is in same filed what I studied in Canada.
My age is 31 years and IELTS score is CLB 7.

Now, I have 3 different option to apply PR.

1. Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) offers international students with a job offer. (is it opened to apply now?)
Express Entry-
2. Federal skilled workers – On the basis of my Indian experience
3. Canadian Experience Class – I need to wait until I get 1-year experience.

Could you please advise, what would be the best option for me to apply PR ?

Thank You.

gowthamp

Jun 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello deepakcanada2,

Option 1:You need to get an opportunity in Canada for this to happen and the Employer have to submit Pre-screen application to OINP when it opens. FYI- Not all employers submit application.

Option 2: I don't have any idea about this stream. - No comments.

Option 3: If you can provide your expected Express entry score, then someone are able to comment your chances regarding this stream. As far as you mentioned, you have Foreign experience which means you will get good score after 1 year experience in Canada. I would prefer to go with this option rather than OINP if you are having good score.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
not sure if there is post-graduate option for PR Ontario?