+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream 14 Dec 2023

JuhatmaRhdn

Star Member
Nov 1, 2021
1. Yes you need to show POF even if you are CEC. Either funds in your bank accounts or a job offer which annual income that meets the requirement fund threshold.

2. I believe pay stubs only works as POF if you currently have a job in Ontario. Are you not having any bank account at the moment? You should have some sort of documents (bank statement, letters from bank, gift deeds, liquid saving accounts, etc.) to prove that you have enough required funds available. Ref: https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream#section-4

3. You should check the the OINP HCP education requirement here: https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream#section-2

2. Education
You must have a Canadian bachelor’s, master’s or PhD degree or its equivalent in another country.
If you completed your studies outside of Canada, you need to obtain an Educational Credential Assessment report that proves your education is equivalent to a Canadian credential.

Someone got their application returned due to having a diploma instead of a degree, I'm no expert, but I would advise you to double check your eligibility before applying ( but if you also have a degree-equivalent education outside of Canada, and your ECA shows that, then ignore this, you should be good!). Here's the post: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/incomplete-application-oinp.832052/

5. I believe you could change the date on EE as long as it doesn't affect your scores. I did make some minor changes in my spouse's work experience after received NOI, and still got the nomination.
In his second question, I think he is referring to Pay stubs for Proof of compensation, not proof of funds. Paystubs or bank statements can be used to prove that your work experience was paid and full-time. Bank statements can show your salary being deposited into your account and Paystubs simply show you were paid. Either works.

Reactions: juuanh

SoniaKhanum

Mar 24, 2024
i was employed from Jan 1 2018 to April 20, 2022 as a doctor (medical trainee/TMO/residency). this role is required to be for four years.
i took below leaves while in this role:

wedding leave: May 30, 2018 to June 19, 2019 (21 days)

maternity leave: May 31, 2019 to August 28 (90 days)

leaves were unpaid.

as per policy, i compensated this period later to complete my training/residency. this effectively elongated my period from 4 years to around 4 years 3 months.
in EE entry i have claimed my experience for whole period: 4 years and three months. is that okay?

and i have received NOI.

Vsj04

Nov 10, 2022
Hi everybody. Asking for a friend.

I got a NOI from Ontario under HCP on March 21st. I have two questions.
1. I read the program requirements and my understanding is if I opt for cec I need to have 1 year of cumulative work experience out of last three years from any occupation code listed in my EE profile. My primary noc is 21232 which is foreign experience and my Canadian experience noc code is 21222. Last three years I work under 21222. Can I go ahead and apply for nomination with my secondary noc which is 21222?

2. Regarding the timeline. I am an ICT and my closed WP expires by the end of Dec. Processing time to secure nomination letter currently is 3 months + 6 months to apply for PR through Express entry. By that time my WP will expire. I understand I cannot apply for a Bridge permit because there is an employer restriction as I am an ICT. What are my options here?

muz 1995

Mar 25, 2024
We applied in this nomination but i am just reading that the marriage certificate translation needs to be atio certified if applying from ontario. Ours is translated and notarized and attested from Pakistan.

The application has been under assessment since 15th jan. What should i do now? Will they send an adr if they are not satisfied with the translation?

Anyone else who did not attach atio certified translation and got the nomination?
Anyone?

preeti_01

Mar 28, 2024
Hi all,
I received:
NOI: 14th Dec 2023 - Outland (Tech Draw)
Submitted: 25 Jan 2024
Assessment: 8 Feb 2024
DIP: still waiting

I was informed that an employer verification will be done.

Just a query, if a verification is sent to the employer and the response hasn't been sent. Do we get an update about it via OINP portal or not?
Also, do they verify from employer of every single applicant?

Thank you in advance.

Reactions: mapleleaf7710
Mar 29, 2024
London, England
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Stream: OINP- HCP- Dec 14 2023 - EE (Tech Draw) - Outland

NOI: 14th Dec 2023
Submitted: 30 Dec 2023
Assessment: 17 Jan 2024
DIP: 22 Mar 2024
Nomination Approved: 26 Mar 2024

My question is, what are the chances of success (or rejection rate) getting PR after ITA via this EE PNP route, given clean criminal and medical records?
I know the document formats IRCC requires can be different from OINP, but the materials are largely the same I think.
Hence I am curious and nervous what things I should be aware of from this point onwards in my ITA -> PR journey.
If I didn't use an immigration lawyer for OINP would you folks recommend also just doing Federal application myself, or is it more complicated and lawyer is recommended?

ahsatan19

Mar 6, 2024
Hi all,
I received:
NOI: 14th Dec 2023 - Outland (Tech Draw)
Submitted: 25 Jan 2024
Assessment: 8 Feb 2024
DIP: still waiting

I was informed that an employer verification will be done.

Just a query, if a verification is sent to the employer and the response hasn't been sent. Do we get an update about it via OINP portal or not?
Also, do they verify from employer of every single applicant?

Thank you in advance.
Does this actually happen? I wasnt aware of this. Should we inform our HR that such an email would be coming to them?