+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Thank you .. I have a couple of questions if I may ask:
1- To prove my relationship to my brother in Ontario, is it enough to translate my birth certificate and his?
2- I live with my parents in Kuwait. but they are not coming with me as they are on the sponsorship of my brother. They are not considered dependent on me, right ?
1. To prove a relationship it will be probably sufficient, but to claim points for sibling and links to Ontario you will need his PR Details and an official document confirming his current address.
2. Dependent can be only your Spouse or Children, not your parents. They are sponsored by the PR holder only your case by your brother.

Ornela Forsyte

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Yay
I just got it
There was an email from CIC saying you hv a new message...
my timeline :
Recreated profile : 13 th april
NOI : 13th April
Profile submitted : 5th June
Additional info : twice since 12th June
DIP : 13 th june
Nomination: 23rd June

NOC :3131

I wish everyone who waiting will get soon
Specially bamdad, wandering mind,ornela

N thank you everyone for your kind support and optimistic words.. special thanks to @bill Hyatt

Good luck everyone..
Congratulations! Wish u the best!

Reactions: Meghanh@ri

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. To prove a relationship it will be probably sufficient, but to claim points for sibling and links to Ontario you will need his PR Details and an official document confirming his current address.
2. Dependent can be only your Spouse or Children, not your parents. They are sponsored by the PR holder only your case by your brother.
Thank you so much for your replies ..

I have his passport and original docs (he is a Canadian citizen) .. I think this should do.

I know I am bothering with my questions. I have one more If you may allow:

I obtained a Ref. letter from my previous employer six months back but the salary and working hours are not mentioned. however, I have a copy of the contract signed mentioning both ? is this enough?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Thank you so much for your replies ..

I have his passport and original docs (he is a Canadian citizen) .. I think this should do.

I know I am bothering with my questions. I have one more If you may allow:

I obtained a Ref. letter from my previous employer six months back but the salary and working hours are not mentioned. however, I have a copy of the contract signed mentioning both ? is this enough?
Should be fine but you should explain this in Letter of Explanation as well. Final decision will be taken by the immigration officer if they need additional information or not.

maplewinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
I feel sorry for you, as I believe you have made all efforts in this regards. If you still want OINP to process your application then you can apply for reconsideration of your case claiming that officer may have overlooked your additional information provided within the stated timeframe. But you will have to produce evidence by creating a separate Job Description Letter that matches with NOC.

I know a case from past with similar demand from OINP as her NOC was not within 5 years I guess, but she was only required to change NOC in EE and make it the primary NOC. She did that and got nominated.

In your case, I believe it was the same thing but you may not have been able to produce required evidence in regards to the NOC they wanted you to make primary NOC.

You have 30 Days to re-open your case and provide documents. If you have a colleague to sign it for you then it may work as you can a get a separate Job Description Letter matching duties with your NOC. Take a day or two to think about your options and you may find a way. Otherwise, remember you still have a chance for a Direct ITA.
Thank you Bill. I want to write for reconsideration. I'm just confused as to how to go about this as this is the final chance with them this time to proof myself worthy of the nomination. Also, my score is currently 401. Border line really, ITA hasn't gone so low yet.

I had been asked to do same as the lady you mentioned. It was a bit confusing to me as I was certain I fall under 1111. So I sought professional help which had my letter from my employer reviewed, alongside my CV and concluded that I had indeed picked the correct NOC (1111) and my employment reference letter was not written properly.

I got my employer to rewrite the reference in more detail to capture what I do, along with redacted emails from colleagues showing correspondence on the job and a letter from a professional body I'm affiliated with in my country. Although she also pointed out that some of my duties fell within 1311 but as most/my main duties fell in 1111, so these evidences should suffice. I submitted these with my response via email. And then the refusal came.

Now with the refusal, I don't know how to present my case to OINP so they consider everything holistically bearing in mind they will not consider any fresh document at this time (as stated on the letter).

Please do you have any advice on how i can go about this?

Thank you for your help. I wish I was more active on this platform before submitting.

Ornela Forsyte

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Thank you Bill. I want to write for reconsideration. I'm just confused as to how to go about this as this is the final chance with them this time to proof myself worthy of the nomination. Also, my score is currently 401. Border line really, ITA hasn't gone so low yet.

I had been asked to do same as the lady you mentioned. It was a bit confusing to me as I was certain I fall under 1111. So I sought professional help which had my letter from my employer reviewed, alongside my CV and concluded that I had indeed picked the correct NOC (1111) and my employment reference letter was not written properly.

I got my employer to rewrite the reference in more detail to capture what I do, along with redacted emails from colleagues showing correspondence on the job and a letter from a professional body I'm affiliated with in my country. Although she also pointed out that some of my duties fell within 1311 but as most/my main duties fell in 1111, so these evidences should suffice. I submitted these with my response via email. And then the refusal came.

Now with the refusal, I don't know how to present my case to OINP so they consider everything holistically bearing in mind they will not consider any fresh document at this time (as stated on the letter).

Please do you have any advice on how i can go about this?

Thank you for your help. I wish I was more active on this platform before submitting.
Hey, really sorry to hear about your troubles, wish you will sort all things up, and get a nomination. I am too applying under NOC 1111.
Wish you all the best!

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,

Just a quick question .. IF someone submitted all the docs required and everything, what are the possibilities that he or she gets rejected and not getting the 600 points? - does it depend on the NOC code or what exactly ?