+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - ECA verification request

jujuargolo

Aug 17, 2016
Hello, everyone!

I have just received an email from the OINP with the following request:

"In order to verify the results of your ECA report, we require you to authorize WES to share your ECA results with OINP. OINP requires this authorization to complete the assessment of your application. Please note that your application has not been deemed incomplete but failure to comply with this request can result in the denial of your nominee application."

Did anyone elese receive this message from them? Is this kind of request usual?
After this request, does anyone know how much more time is necessary to be evaluated and nominated?

I thank you all for the attention and look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Juliana Gramacho

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
jujuargolo said:
Hello, everyone!

I have just received an email from the OINP with the following request:

"In order to verify the results of your ECA report, we require you to authorize WES to share your ECA results with OINP. OINP requires this authorization to complete the assessment of your application. Please note that your application has not been deemed incomplete but failure to comply with this request can result in the denial of your nominee application."

Did anyone elese receive this message from them? Is this kind of request usual?
After this request, does anyone know how much more time is necessary to be evaluated and nominated?

I thank you all for the attention and look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Juliana Gramacho

This is normal, You can place order for a duplicate copy of ECA report to be sent to OINP by WES. Follow the update from Stanlee in the below thread.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-duplicate-eca-copy-required-from-wes-t385824.195.html