+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2023 AOR - Non Express Entry PR through OINP

MintCho

Jun 18, 2022
Hope everyone is doing well! I submitted my PR application on October 30 after receiving a nomination from Ontario under Masters Graduate Stream. With that, my PR falls under the non express entry stream. I am still waiting to receive the "Acknowledgment of Receipt" email so I can renew my PGWP expiring at the end of February.

I was hoping to get an idea about the time it takes to get this AOR. A friend of mine got it in one month (he applied earlier this year). Having said that, I understand everyone's timeline is different. Those who are in the same boat as me and submitted their PR application between September and November of 2023, could you please share your timelines so we can see if there's a pattern or it is really random?

6010Abc

Nov 6, 2023
Hope everyone is doing well! I submitted my PR application on October 30 after receiving a nomination from Ontario under Masters Graduate Stream. With that, my PR falls under the non express entry stream. I am still waiting to receive the "Acknowledgment of Receipt" email so I can renew my PGWP expiring at the end of February.

I was hoping to get an idea about the time it takes to get this AOR. A friend of mine got it in one month (he applied earlier this year). Having said that, I understand everyone's timeline is different. Those who are in the same boat as me and submitted their PR application between September and November of 2023, could you please share your timelines so we can see if there's a pattern or it is really random?
Same boat any update? I applied on 0ct9

MintCho

Jun 18, 2022
Hey still no updates. Plan is to wait until mid January. If nothing happens, I will apply for visitor record. Processing as of last week is 82 days so that would buy me some time until I hear back from IRCC as I will be considered in Implied Status. Although I will not be able to work anymore, I can legally stay in Canada until a decision has been made on my Visitor Record application. I am also looking into LMIA jobs.

Will keep you posted on any updates.

Reactions: 6010Abc

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022

There is a tendency that AOR went sluggish from early-June applicants:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U00ooiZO57vNqjpgsTvhciDdiffcozBk8os9T_zkXVg/
Recent AORs were issued around 120+ days after 'Application Received' (AR).
The thing is that it will not be expedited for a while due to the year-end holiday season...

A friend of mine got it in one month (he applied earlier this year).
This guy was lucky because AOR took less than 2 months for the applicants who submitted before June.

Jul 4, 2021

Hello,

Did you get AOR yet? I read that some early Oct 23 applicants have received their AOR. I applied mid Dec 23 and I am still waiting.